Suppose you....

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus":3fthtik6 said:
I've put three down on my property myself. Inspector got really upset and got ugly with my wife on the phone so I wanted his head. I called the head dude over the well regulations and he told me I did not need a permit to dig one on my own property if I did it myself. This is america and you can did as deep a hole as you want but you cannot do it for other people without a permit. We no longer have that inspector.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Chuckie":37sokzuc said:
So, Sky, are you going to do it? If it is a short boom, park some equipment around the truck. Park that big John Deere combine in front of it and make a pile of hay. Then each time you start digging another well, just move everything with it. :lol2:
Tell everyone you are trying to decide if you want a new hay barn there or an equipment shed, so you are just moving everything to each spot until you get it figured out. :roll: :lol2:

:lol2: This rig when up should be about 30 foot tall cause the drill sections are what seems to be 20'

kenny thomas":37sokzuc said:
Sky, of you are drilling these for cattle you can get them done for free. Including the waterline and tanks. DCR has it set up until next July 1 that all applications for cost share are funded at 100%. That includes the well permit. Talk to your local SWCD.

Kenny yes they would be for different cattle pastures. Thanks for letting me know. I never knew that. :tiphat:

Latest posts