superbowl pics?

Help Support CattleToday:

I thought the super bowl had already been played. I gotta pay more attention.

TexasBred":2n8qefo0 said:
Rooting for Atlanta but betting on New England.
Like a lot of folks, you pick based on who you think will win--not who you hope will win?

I want to see NE win another one, but don't think they can handle the physical nature of the Falcons.
Hence my Atlanta pick.

Another boring Super Bowl
New England 34
Atlanta 23

Atlanta scoring a garbage time TD to make the score appear closer than it will be.
Playoffs were boring with the exception of one great game.
On paper should be a great game, in reality I expect the commercials to be better than the actual game...again.

Son of Butch":2n7jjyoo said:
New England 34
Atlanta 23

Atlanta scoring a garbage time TD to make the score appear closer than it will be.
On paper should be a great game, in reality I expect the commercials to be better than the actual game...again.
You thought last years game was boring? What about NE Seattle?

Son of Butch":21b2wlnw said:
New England 34
Atlanta 23

Commercials will bite butt like they always do, game will be great. Great that is if you like seeing the Falcons going down field in the air and on the ground at will and making the Patriots defense look midget league.

Kingfisher":3a59izpe said:
Son of Butch":3a59izpe said:
New England 34
Atlanta 23

You thought last years game was boring? What about NE Seattle?
I didn't say anything about those 2 games. Super Bowls fall into 2 categories boring or good.
Unfortunately the majority of Super Bowls have not been as good as expected.
Of course it's a Great game when your team wins the Super Bowl in a blowout. But what do I know about that...
I'm a life long Vikings fan. :lol: I even root for Buffalo just because I can identify with their fans.

Today's over/under is 59.5 pts
Atlanta's weakness is defense, we'll have to see if their offense can score as many as what their defense will allow.
I'll be pulling for Matty "Ice" (Ice Cold whenever you need him) to shake the unfair choker label hung on him, that he
can't win the big games. But my expectations are low. New England has only lost 1 game since Brady's return and Atlanta is 4-4 this season in the close games. What I really hate is when the outcome is determined by the refs.

Son of Butch":3sr2ndsg said:
New England 34
Atlanta 23

I sure hope so on the commercials. The last two or three years have been pretty bland on new ideas for commercials. I wish they'd bring back "Cedrick the entertainer" as he dances and knocks the outhouse down the hill with his girlfriend inside. :lol2:

You can't go wrong with a Monkey in advertising. I liked the one years back with a chimp clapping along to music.
I think it was from some now defunct internet investing site.
"We just blew xx million dollars. (referring to the cost of a super bowl ad) What are you doing with your money?"

Like to see Atlanta win, but think New England will pull it off, Best commercial that I liked was Wendy's where's the beef.

ga.prime":coclywmt said:
Falcons in a yawner.
Atlanta never makes it easy or ever wins in a yawner that I can recall.
1991 The Greatest World Series Ever, Atlanta vs Minnesota with the Twins winning it in 7 games in extra innings
and every game of the entire series had an element that was close to being a classic.

Latest posts