Super Chief

Help Support CattleToday:

Haven't seen the new edition of the super duty, but then again, I'm not a Ford guy.

I have however seen the E85 fuel sold in my area. There are several stations in town that carry it, along with biodiesel.

sidney411":19xpt910 said:
Really! Where is it sold, at a regular gas pump? How much does it cost?

There are 3 or 4 stations that carry the E85 in Jefferson City (pop. @35,000). It is 10-15 cents cheaper than the 10% ethanol fuel. It makes sense since it is made from local corn that it would be cheaper. Now Biodiesel on the other hand, it is 10-15 cents higher. Go figure. I guess it takes more to process beans than corn.

"The F-250 Super Chief boldly restates our leadership with a quintessentially American truck...."

"While the F-250 Super Chief is an extreme example of interior indulgence, our experience with trucks has shown that customers want more interior comfort and amenities than ever..."

When did it become 'quintessentially American' to want walnut and brushed aluminum trim interior trim, coffered ceilings, power ottomans, and a truckbed that rivals the finest in hardwood flooring?? :roll: Being American used to mean being tough, resourceful, and no-nonsense... Now, apparently, Ford thinks being American means being a mindless consumer hellbent on financing something more blinged out than thy neighbor..

Then again, they're probably right... :(

And here I am, looking for an older, regular cab Dodge 12 valve Cummins 5-speed with a flatbed and no power options that I can afford to buy outright... What an idiot I am, huh? I should probably tint the windows really dark so nobody sees me driving something so not-expensive and uningadgetated (yes, I just made up a word...)

Anyway, this so-called "truck" makes me want to VOMIT. If there's ever been a truck fit for Saddam Hussein and his penchant for all things needlessly expensive and gaudy, this is it. :mad:

Latest posts