super c belly mower

Help Support CattleToday:

jbird 4020

Reaction score
I am restoring a super c farmall and i was wondering if any one knew if a super c has a belly mower specialy for it i found a sickle mower for it and i have a 2 row cultivators for it im looking for a belly mower and i dont no what would fit it if you have any ideas or sugestions please let me no. Also what all else could you use a super c for. THANKS Jbird 4020

jbird 4020":1tdmuh6j said:
I am restoring a super c farmall and i was wondering if any one knew if a super c has a belly mower specialy for it i found a sickle mower for it and i have a 2 row cultivators for it im looking for a belly mower and i dont no what would fit it if you have any ideas or sugestions please let me no. Also what all else could you use a super c for. THANKS Jbird 4020

I've seen a stationary post hole auger mounted on an "H". I think they would also fit a "C". Same with the Freeman front end loader? Big flywheel on the side for belt driven augers/grinders, etc. I'm not real sure on the C. I know the C was closer to the size of an H, but had the same little engine as the A. There were also turning plows that rode on a wheel and "tripped" when you wanted them in the ground. I've seen plenty of them with belly mowers, but don't know if they were specific to the C.

Latest posts