Super Bowl

Help Support CattleToday:

RainMan

Reaction score
In a school just outside of Pittsburgh, a first grade teacher
explained to her class that she is a Steeler's fan. She asked her
students to raise their hands if they were Steeler's fans too.

Not really knowing what being a Steeler's fan was, but wanting to be
liked by their teacher, their hands all went up into the air. However, there was
one exception. A little boy named Timmy had not gone along with the crowd.

The teacher asked him why he had decided to be different ...
"Because I am not a Steeler's fan" says Timmy.

The teacher then asked, "What are you?"
Timmy says "I'm a Seahawks fan."

The teacher was a little perturbed now, her face slightly red, she
asked Timmy why he was a Seahawks fan.

" Well, my mom and dad are Seahawks fans so I'm a Seahawks
fan too."

The teacher was now angry. "That's no reason" she says loudly.
"What if your mom was a moron and your dad was an idiot?"

Timmy smiled and said, "Then I'd be a Steeler's fan."

GO SEAHAWKS!!!

It is funny that with the big storm that is forcast to hit here this weekend that everyone is worried about the power going out. They are not worried about storm damage but the power needs to be on for the game. But the Hawks will win even if the home town fans are in the dark.
Dave

That was the greatest sports joke...........EVER!

GO SEAHAWKS.

Tried to find #12 Jerseys for my toddlers and couldn't find them anywhere. Guess we're gettin new Hanes Ts and a magic marker.

Dave:

Ya I haven't seen the wind yet. It's 1:45 now. Guess it's suppose to be a pretty good storm. Did here Comcast has a countless number of rigs ready to go when it hits. Wonder how many subscribers they would lose if cable ain't on by Sunday.

lakading:

Like your style. Cinderella wont be having any fun at this ball. She'll have to take the Bus home.

GO SEAHAWKS!

Dave":2mmpp9hz said:
It is funny that with the big storm that is forcast to hit here this weekend that everyone is worried about the power going out. They are not worried about storm damage but the power needs to be on for the game. But the Hawks will win even if the home town fans are in the dark.
Dave

We had power go out at about 3 am, was still out when I got up, while I was starting a fire to warm the house and heat water for coffee, my thoughts were where we would go to watch the game. Power came back about 10 am. When the rain stops I'll take the down tree off of a fence and fix the roof of the Chicken coop. No other damage except limps on the fence. Big wind last night we are about a mile off the Columbia.

Alan

Alan

Go Hawks!!! Go away wind... Sorry for the damage to your chicken coop Alan. Hope the worst is past us here in Idaho!
Hawks know the fans are there rain or shine.

Latest posts