Super Bowl

Help Support CattleToday:

john250

Reaction score
On Nov. 8 I woke to the radio telling me that Tom Brady and Bill Belichik were endorsing Donald J Trump. I paused and dropped to my knees. Trump was my guy, but Brady and Belichik are cheaters, clearly.
I suspect they already have film of the Falcons practices. If I put money on the game, I'd bet the New England Scum. But, Go Falcons

i'm not a new england fan! and i don't know if they really cheat or not but anytime there is a lot of success in any competitive setting someone is going to be yelling cheater! most people nowadays can't face the fact that maybe their not the best

again i'm not a new england fan

ez14.":3m2oeg7t said:
i'm not a new england fan! and i don't know if they really cheat or not but anytime there is a lot of success in any competitive setting someone is going to be yelling cheater! most people nowadays can't face the fact that maybe their not the best

Well you sound like one. Football is like racing, if your not cheating your not trying. And some teams - coaches are just better at it. Hopefully Belicheat will have the same results as Satan this year.

john250":1l3fw9bk said:
On Nov. 8 I woke to the radio telling me that Tom Brady and Bill Belichik were endorsing Donald J Trump. I paused and dropped to my knees. Trump was my guy, but Brady and Belichik are cheaters, clearly.
I suspect they already have film of the Falcons practices. If I put money on the game, I'd bet the New England Scum. But, Go Falcons
Doesn't matter if they have or have not. Just getting into someone's head works just about as well and they've been awesome at that. As Sky says "nothing like free rent". You still have to execute and the Patriots have been the best at that it would seem. But like John I'll be pulling for Atlanta.

True Grit Farms":2fgrfy3u said:
ez14.":2fgrfy3u said:

Well you sound like one. Football is like racing, if your not cheating your not trying. And some teams - coaches are just better at it. Hopefully Belicheat will have the same results as Satan this year.
may sound like one there but im not! i do know what its like to play a clean game and have people calling you a cheater (im not saying they play a clean game)

Apparently you need to play more then just 3 quarters if you want to beat NE

I didn't know what a gaga was and I watched half time to find out. I could not understand any of the words she was singing but she did a great job with her physical routine.
Then I read about her on the internet and learned of her political and social views.

I didn't know anything about Tom Brady either but said I wish he would speak out for the President and hopefully conservative Christian values to counter gg's stance.
I am happy to know that he did support Trump.

I flipped it on at the middle of the third quarter and my wife said NE was just lulling them into a flase sense of security

I actually was able to watch it this year and wow what a comeback! Too bad I don't usually watch football. Kinda hard to do when you get rid of your cable and spend all of your free time working! :lol2: :lol2:

Latest posts