Super Bowl Commercials

Help Support CattleToday:

WagaAgeyv

Reaction score
I just had to comment since Warpaint is in transit back to work and it has been a while since I have been on. So how did everyone like last nights commercials? I am a tickled to death that the best things I happen to like A LOT, came together in a commercial LONGHORNS and CLYDESDALES. YEAH GO BUDWEISSER! :tiphat: :clap:

I didn't care for the commercials too much this year. They seem to be getting worse every year. Maybe I just set the bar too high and then they disappoint. I don't see why we as taxpayers should be paying for Air Force commercials during those prime times.

WagaAgeyv":3v65v5y9 said:
I just had to comment since Warpaint is in transit back to work and it has been a while since I have been on.

Good to see you back.

The local talk radio was running a poll. KRLD which you probably know since you are from the area here. Dorito was No 1. Your favorite was number 2. Snickers was No 3. Don't remember the rest.

backhoeboogie":47j26lm3 said:
Dorito dog with the bark collar. The ending was the best.
Linda, my wife, and I would go for this one well.... The Longhorn going through the fence would be the close second.... If I were rating the commercials as a whole..... I would have given them (on the average) a D+... In my opinion, however, the commercials being shown during the Olympics are sooooo much better... Go USA!

backhoeboogie":pbn7bnyh said:
WagaAgeyv":pbn7bnyh said:
I just had to comment since Warpaint is in transit back to work and it has been a while since I have been on.

Good to see you back.

The local talk radio was running a poll. KRLD which you probably know since you are from the area here. Dorito was No 1. Your favorite was number 2. Snickers was No 3. Don't remember the rest.

Thanks for the welcome back. I have dial-up so don't get to get back often to long to pull up.
Yes the Doritos was my 2nd favorite then the dog.
It was great to see a longhorn in that capacity since they are always seen as mean because of their horns. They are truly a docile animal when you spend spend time around them on a regular basis.
I will try and return more often.

Latest posts