Super Bowl commercials

Help Support CattleToday:

Son of Butch

Reaction score
Skinny blonde girl sort of dancing... some kind of flavored drink commercial?
Awful.... an all legs bag of bones, so thin she looks anorexic not at all appealing... she looked unhealthy to me.

Son of Butch":1ca543fz said:
Awful.... an all legs bag of bones, so thin she looks anorexic not at all appealing... she looked unhealthy to me.

That was awful, and right after Martin Luther making a speech during a Dodge commercial.

They weren't funny, it was all politically correct. They were about as blah as the halftime show.

jltrent":z5bezkh1 said:
Son of Butch":z5bezkh1 said:

That was awful, and right after Martin Luther making a speech during a Dodge commercial.

Admirers slam use of Martin Luther King Jr. in Super Bowl ad in a pitch for Dodge Ram trucks.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/admir ... li=BBnbcA1

Marketing pros say that Tide ad was a clear winner. Not for me.
The Viking ad was a bit confusing but I liked it.
Wife liked the dancing dudes.
Overall ads did not seem as good as past years.

Son of Butch":1dfx7zfh said:

Where were the Go Daddy girls?

Stocker Steve":1ypv8e1e said:
Son of Butch":1ypv8e1e said:

Where were the Go Daddy girls?

This is 2018. Fun is dead.

I thought I saw two SPAM commercials almost back to back. Seems like an odd place to advertise SPAM at the cost. I wonder how much their sales will increase.

D2Cat":3pc0rkui said:
I thought I saw two SPAM commercials almost back to back. Seems like an odd place to advertise SPAM at the cost. I wonder how much their sales will increase.

It's complicated. Spend a day at the Spam Museum the next time you are in Minnesota.

Snowflakes and lefties rule the television world.

I did not watch any of it.

TCRanch":1epko01t said:
It's already been established I have a warped sense of humor but I thought the Febreze commercial was hysterical. But had no clue what half of them were even advertising. :???:
There was a number of them I just looked at and said what the heck are they trying to sell.

Logar":31c4n6lb said:
Snowflakes and lefties rule the television world.

I did not watch any of it.
They rule your world too but you still live there. You could relocate to 'Logar" and live in total bliss.

D2Cat":3jvzu8wr said:
I guess they worked. Wife bought 2 cans today. ;-)

Latest posts