Sunset at home

Help Support CattleToday:

IluvABbeef

Reaction score
These pics were taken a couple weeks ago, but thought I might share them with yall:

DSCF00221.JPG

In the trees...

DSCF0023.JPG

You can sort of see wavy-like patterns that the wind made when it was blowing there pretty strong a short while before the pics were taken...

DSCF00261.JPG

Looking towards the neighbors just behind that grain bin and the trees...

DSCF0028.JPG

Beauty in the clouds...this could beat any rainbow anyday...

Just me and my speciality at photography...enjoy! :)

Oh, my gosh...that is fantastic! I'm so glad that you notice this kind of beauty and share it.

Alice

When I see beautiful sunsets like that I often think what a wonderful painter God is and try to remember to thank him for letting me see it.

Thank you IluvaBbeef for sharing the pictures with us.

Thank you IluvABbeef for sharing these beautiful pics with us. You do take beautiful photos.

The first one is Christmas card quality-No kidding,I think you have a future in photography..See about submiting to Leaning Tree..(no,I don't know how,wish I did)

The others are very good,it's just that the first one has "Christmas trees"

Thanks for showing them to us..

Your welcome. :D

You know, sunsets like that don't happen too often, especially if you're busy with other things and the like. I was really lucky to see that and get some pics....

Oh, and thank you kindly for your complements yall! :)

I took off a couple of days for our 28th wedding anniversary up on Mt. Nebo, near Dardanelle Arkansas. This is a sunrise picture.RCP

RCP":n4zr4y0o said:
I took off a couple of days for our 28th wedding anniversary up on Mt. Nebo, near Dardanelle Arkansas. This is a sunrise picture.RCP

You mean sunset, right? ;-)

Thanks anyway.