Summer

Help Support CattleToday:

So Craig, everyone who ever tries to help someone out is a liberal? You have never had a favor done for you in your life? I find that hard to believe, well, actually, no I don't!

I am a member of our high school booster club, contribute heavily to the local little league, both monetarily and timewise, and go out of my way to support young folks who are trying to help themselves. I believe in helping out our future generations. Sorry if you have a problem with that.
No, Jake never asked for a handout, nor would he ever, I was just hoping a few folks in here would fork over a couple of bucks to allow us to see his operation and a few of his cows, and not make him spend his hard earned money on a camera. Put your money back in your pants, no one's gonna take it away from you, it was just a suggestion. Maybe you forgot how it was to be 16 yrs old. It wasnt that long ago for me. Jeez guys get off the rag!

skip":ioyet58r said:
Jake,

Someone told me the other day that you can now get relatively cheap little thow away digital cameras that the pictures are provided to you for computer format. I guess it's like the little throw away 35mm cameras you get a Wal-marts but you get the pictures on a floppy or some kind of little memory stick. Even though I haven't really looked for them, you might want to check that out for a temporary solution to your camera dilema.

Used one of them once and it was a royal piece of s***. The pictures were horrible quality and you only got 24.

eric":v3at0098 said:
So Craig, everyone who ever tries to help someone out is a liberal? You have never had a favor done for you in your life? I find that hard to believe, well, actually, no I don't!

I am a member of our high school booster club, contribute heavily to the local little league, both monetarily and timewise, and go out of my way to support young folks who are trying to help themselves. I believe in helping out our future generations. Sorry if you have a problem with that.
No, Jake never asked for a handout, nor would he ever, I was just hoping a few folks in here would fork over a couple of bucks to allow us to see his operation and a few of his cows, and not make him spend his hard earned money on a camera. Put your money back in your pants, no one's gonna take it away from you, it was just a suggestion. Maybe you forgot how it was to be 16 yrs old. It wasnt that long ago for me. Jeez guys get off the rag!

Out of respect for Mr. Gravlee's wishes, I'll respond with a new thread in the Coffe Shop.

Craig-TX

Ok I'm off for a week and a half. I'll try to get on and check every chance I get, hope you all have a productive and lucky summer this year. I'll try to get my camera situation handled and keep pictures updated on my website.
Jake

Latest posts