suicide boobs

Help Support CattleToday:

alacattleman

Reaction score
have you folks heard of the al qaida women having breast implants with bombs sewn in, that are not detectable through security, how stupid can they dam be :???:

Red Bull Breeder":rdcqowu4 said:
Not much smarter than the one that tried to blow his balls off.

Especially when his reward was supposed to be all those Virgins. What was he gonna do TALK to them about sex for all eternity. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

3waycross":25lvdrza said:
Red Bull Breeder":25lvdrza said:
Not much smarter than the one that tried to blow his balls off.

Especially when his reward was supposed to be all those Virgins. What was he gonna do TALK to them about sex for all eternity. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:
he could sing... precious memories,, to em :cowboy:

Suicide and Boobs?

Ok, go up to a flat chested lady and say "Wanna hear a joke that will make your tits fall off"?

Then say "Oh , I see you already heard it! "

alacattleman":2e19b5jz said:
have you folks heard of the al qaida women having breast implants with bombs sewn in, that are not detectable through security, how stupid can they dam be :???:

Might explain why Dolly Partin hasn't been to the White House

Especially when his reward was supposed to be all those Virgins. What was he gonna do TALK to them about sex for all eternity. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:[/quote] he could sing... precious memories,, to em :cowboy:[/quote]

Now that's funny!!

alacattleman":10c51gns said:

On NPR I heard a talk with an Arab girl, very young, whose family pimped her out to be a suicide bomber. Her parents, her brother, they all wanted her to do it. She was beaten, she says. No implants, just strap on the jacket.
There is something fundamentally wrong with a culture which tolerates such abominations.

... would those ladies be known as suicide boobers?

A suicided bomber had completed his task and went to the after life, he could see a group of men walking towards him in the mist. First up was George Washington who said nothing just gave him a right hook across the jaw, next came Thomas Jefferson who kicked him in the crotch, then Ben Franklin who beat him with his cane.... this went on one guy after another until the bomber was beat to a pulp, then up walked Mohamad. The bomber looked up at him a asked "Mohamad, you had promised me 70 virgins..... what happened? Mohomad replied "You foolish muslems, you can't ever listen.... I promised you 70 angry Virginians..... :p

JMO,
Alan

It is puzzling that some post are okay, such as this and the global warming post, but some other done as comedy it deemed to polictal and deleted... just an obsevation and no I don't want to go the ranchers.net.