Sucks

Help Support CattleToday:

Pulling it back to the first post when the new lines go in it will be steel lines copper plated at best or electro plated as usually supplied.

Now I use copper tube.
They will tell you it work hardens and lets go and all manner of reasons why you should not use it .
I put it in landrovers and have done so since 1974 . I Still have that landrover (series 1) and the brakes still going fine . done about 5 landrovers to date and I wonder how the others fared . Reckon they will be fine also.

Long as all the hold down clips are fixed I see no problems and would like to try on a truck with a heavilly assisted system.

Bullbuyer":3ska5wos said:
We got potholes up here cause everybody keeps stealing the blacktop to use on their driveways at home.

I would have believed you if you hadn't used that blacktop word. More like mud and gravel!

cfpinz":25sw6v5x said:
Bullbuyer":25sw6v5x said:
We got potholes up here cause everybody keeps stealing the blacktop to use on their driveways at home.

I would have believed you if you hadn't used that blacktop word. More like mud and gravel!

We use mud and gravel, go over it with a rolelr and then we spray used motor oil on it. We're ecologically sensitive - we're returning the oil to the ground!!