Subject: It Makes you Wonder!

Help Support CattleToday:

MULDOON

Reaction score
Where the Stars & Stripes ,, And the Eagle fli
Subject: It Makes you Wonder!

Is it just me or does anyone else find it absolutely amazing that the US government can track a cow born in Canada almost three years ago, right to the stall where she sleeps in the state of Washington, and determine exactly what that cow ate. They can also track her calves right to their stalls, and tell you what kind of feed they ate.

But they are unable to locate 11 million illegal aliens wandering around in their country, including people that are trying to blow up important structures in the US

A solution is to give every illegal alien a cow as soon as they enter the country.

This was E-mailed to me, I don't agree with the solution , but I thought I would post it :lol:

MULDOON":6ac23fhr said:
A solution is to give every illegal alien a cow as soon as they enter the country.

Muldoon, this theory has some possibilities if applied properly. The problem, of course, is finding them to give them the cow. My suggestion, if we can find them, would be to give them Liberals, Democrats and GP78's instead of cows. One to go under each arm. Then send them home!

Latest posts