stupid people

Help Support CattleToday:

certherfbeef

Reaction score
I know that most of you folk that chat back and forth here are in the warmer souther states. I hit a couple winter shows and by the time the county fair shows are done for the season it is pretty chilly.
PLEASE do not thaw out your adhesive cans in a bucket of water with a heater in it!!!

Start the truck, turn the heater up full balst and set the adhesive on the seat for an hour.

Sorry, I'm done now.

Did anyone go to the jackpot at Springfield Ohio the weekend of Feb 18 & 19? We went, takes us 1.5 hours, got there at 7am, went into the barn to find a stall and discovered their heated barn was filled. A guy from the office led me outside to an open horse barn. I darn near froze just walking there, and it was supposed to get colder as the day went on. We turned around and went home.

Hey Chris, There's a jackpot in Ross county on April 1st. Nice facilities but no heat. Not sure how far it is for ya but I figgure it is about half way between us. Pretty good jont for me anyways. I'll be there will camera and laptop. My neighbor Kevin Hinds from Select Sires is judging. He sorts them pretty good and is NOT color blind.

Got any more info on it? I'd like to get that June heifer out a few times before the fairs start.

Chris H":1x0omclz said:
Got any more info on it? I'd like to get that June heifer out a few times before the fairs start.

Here is a link to the show bill. Call Larry and find out if there will be a hereford breed show. I don't remember if there was at the call jackpot or not.
http://www.geocities.com/bearcats1fan_2000/OPEN.html

Place is easy to find and real nice.

Latest posts