study out on skim vs whole milk and real ice cream

Help Support CattleToday:

Interesting. A friend of mine drinks a gallon at least of whole milk a day, has for many years, I on the other hand haven;t had any dairy products since I was 15-16 years old. he has diabetes, I don;t. I'm 15 years older than he is.

I've been consuming whole milk, whole milk products, etc my entire life. I don't have diabetes, high blood pressure, chloesterol issues etc. FWIW

I eat whatever's in front of me as long as it tastes good.. I just couldn't drink a gallon of milk a day.. I can't drink a gallon of anything in a day.

You really gotta watch what's called ice cream these days.. Breyers, which used to be good, has gone down the tubes since it was bought out by some company that has nothing to do with food.. was it Proctor and Gable or Unilever? Either way, they should stick to what they know how to make... toilet bowl cleaners, tampons, and dishwashing detergents and keep away from food.. They had to call it "Frozen dessert" now since the ingredients don't actually have milk or cream anymore.. the stuff is disgusting

Is it GlacierRidge's signature that says "I eat butter instead of margarine because I trust cows more than chemists"?

skyhightree1":14qa7kfa said:
Well I drink a gallon of milk a day whole and 2% I hope I'm OK lol

My dairy friends would be proud of you. I do my part to help the cause too. When I get down to about half of a gallon, I have to head to the grocery store to replenish the milk supply.

Another bonus, looks like dairy fat helps with long term brain function and that low fat diets are linked to early onset dementia - especially in women. My suspicion is that moderation is the key as with most aspects of our lives. I do have to admit I was delighted to give up skim milk and go back to whole milk.

greybeard":2prvqbkw said:
I often tell people--all things in moderation-----including moderation.
Friend of mine told me "I was too extreme in my moderation"

Well I have used raw milk to bring my daughter out of stage 4 cancer with no treatment. Mayo clinic used to use raw milk for this. It boils down the high vitamin d level for 8 weeks. Dr Stephanie Seneff spoke at Weston Price 11-11-11 and proved the connection. High vitamin d take high good fat, sulfur and zine. She has 6-7 videos on you tube. Of course I also used other items but she was on a feeding tube and with a meal replacement drink organic plant based made a hugh deal. My husband also became very sick heart attack etc and also used raw milk. I am picky have paid 8 a gallon frozen and pick up 20 every few weeks for 5 years.

When I did the study using Weston price and other sites I could not find one death. We also spent a lot of money on products from a company called mannatech especially their Ambrotose and I hope this does not show up online as if they see this because of ppharma I could loose my ability to order.

My hope is more people provide raw milk to friends and family as if the cow is raised right can help protect teeth ward off ashma and a list of other things.

Latest posts