Stuck in my craw

Help Support CattleToday:

:yuck: :x :frowns: :frowns:

I was 11 when that 45 showed up at my elementary school--heard it every day for 2 school years. It has taken me lo this many years to forget that awful thing and someone had to post it on this forum tonight. Had hoped to peacefully live out the few years I have left without ever hearing it again.
Some way, some day Misty, when you least expect it, I will get you back for this..

greybeard":3sdkhrpe said:
:yuck: :x :frowns: :frowns:

I was 11 when that 45 showed up at my elementary school--heard it every day for 2 school years. It has taken me lo this many years to forget that awful thing and someone had to post it on this forum tonight. Had hoped to peacefully live out the few years I have left without ever hearing it again.
Some way, some day Misty, when you least expect it, I will get you back for this..

I'm so sorry! How do you think I feel with this thing running through my head?! Now I have to watch my back too?! :lol2:

chippie":26k02g78 said:
I guess that it is a good thing that I read the replies before clicking on the video

:lol2: :lol2:

Same here! Its bad enough that there's some TV advertisement that uses part of that tune.

Katherine

Made it through 53 seconds of that nightmare. Misty if Greybeard doesn't get you I will. :nod:

BTW Mel that stupid song from Disneyland ran thru my head for years after we went on that ride. Thanks for making it come back, looks like you are on the list with Mistymorning. :lol2:

Workinonit Farm":1x3ojv50 said:
chippie":1x3ojv50 said:
I guess that it is a good thing that I read the replies before clicking on the video

Same here! Its bad enough that there's some TV advertisement that uses part of that tune.

Katherine

That's it! I mean I have heard it before, but why it had cropped up recently I couldn't figure out.

Sorry to ruin anyone's day with that, just note, I now am hearing "It's a small world after all" over and over again thanks to melking

MistyMorning":2iwdc5h5 said:
Workinonit Farm":2iwdc5h5 said:
chippie":2iwdc5h5 said:

Katherine

That's it! I mean I have heard it before, but why it had cropped up recently I couldn't figure out.

Sorry to ruin anyone's day with that, just note, I now am hearing "It's a small world after all" over and over again thanks to melking

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Now Melking is on your list!! :lol2:

Katherine

Workinonit Farm":t8hltu3b said:
chippie":t8hltu3b said:

Katherine
[youtube]acMnRg_mjOY[/youtube]

I stopped the video before it could get stuck. Why would anyone consider that worth recycling :?:
I would never buy the product in the advertisement just because of that stupid jingle.
The Disney tune though, it's gonna be stuck for days now. I need to try and think of one more annoying to get you back for that. :lol2:
Do you have Menards stores there, Mel?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHmSESKDCu0

I was just getting over its a small world and now I have visions of carpet being rolled out. Thanks. At Beneficial, toot toot, your good for more. On the radio every morning waiting for weather report before getting ready for school.

Latest posts