Stuck Cat

Help Support CattleToday:

I luv herfrds

Reaction score
If my cat could talk he would be telling me to quit laughing and get him unstuck. He got a claw stuck in my storage box and couldn't get loose. Other cat was no help either.
:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

feb52008028.jpg

Quit laughing and turn me loose!

feb52008030.jpg

Is your house always that messy? NO offense but I could not live there like that.

Isn't it funny when our pets do something we find hilarious we run to grab the camera first before we rescue them.. :lol:

Better clip all his claws,cause he'll find another way to get in trouble.. One of my cats has long,sharply curved claws .they look like a C..anyhow,I have to keep her clipped,or she hangs up all the time.. (you're welcome)

Alright now turn me loose or when I do git loose paybacks gonna be a @#### and if I was you I would sleep with one eye open for making fun of me and humilating me like that. :lol: :lol:

Peg I did get all of his claws. Was pretty tough getting him to hold still.

syork he got me alot when we first got him.
If I was in the kitchen cooking and I bent over to get something out of a drawer he would jump on my back.
Ran from our son's room into the living room, jumped onto the recliener, jumped on my left shoulder then on my right, jumped onto the rocker, shot into the kitchen, lost traction and crashed into the kitchen wall. :lol2: :lol2: Came back in the living room switching his tail and all fired mad because he hit the wall. :lol2:
I think the best one happened on our porch. We have a safety rail and gate to keep anyone from falling down the basement steps. Well this cat would sit on top of the rail then jump onto the ledge that the lower window makes when closed. I had opened the window to let fresh air in, here he came running full speed, jumped onto the rail then leaped for that middle ledge. He hit the window and went rolling down the stairs. I about hurt myself laughing.
He will be 15 this fall. Still gets to tearing around the house, but mostly this winter he wants to snuggle up and stay warm. When he gets really cold he will crawl under the blankets with us at night.

Latest posts