Stubborn Cow

Help Support CattleToday:

Victoria":3k61kiki said:
WarriorPatriot":3k61kiki said:
Hold her head up high when you walk her and when you turn her in the direction you want to go, hold her head up higher and push against her nose with your elbow. Tried it with my steer and now he's a wonder lol :lol: She will have to turn no choice. If she doesnt get to moving, if you have a rope halter tie nylon string around the end of the lead real tight and put electrical tape around it. Makes a good hard end for smackin on the butt :)

There's a thought, worked with the horses. I was thinking of tying a rope to her tail and that way I could crank her tail.

It really works. Give it a try ;-)

Sorry read it wrong, when you said give in I thought that you gave in not her. When I reread it I figured out that she was to one that gave in. Thanks Kaneranch[/quote]

I'm not so sure about the lead around the tail...could lead to a pissed off cow or a pissed off cow with a broke tail. I think I'd try the electrical tape idea first.

jaydill":l8fsc5wp said:
I'm not so sure about the lead around the tail...could lead to a be nice off cow or a be nice off cow with a broke tail. I think I'd try the electrical tape idea first.

You are probably right. She just goes so well if someone is behind her to crank that tail! :lol:

Latest posts