Stress

Help Support CattleToday:

RebelCritter

Reaction score
I am not sure exactly how it works, but this is amazingly accurate. Read the full description before looking at the picture.

The picture below has 2 identical dolphins in it. It was used in a case study on stress level at St. Mary's Hospital. Look at both dolphins jumping out of the water. The dolphins are identical. A closely monitored, scientific study of a group revealed that in spite of the fact that the dolphins are identical, a person under stress would find differences in the two dolphins. If there are many differences found between both dolphins, it means that the person is experiencing a great amount of stress. Look at the photograph and if you find more than one or two differences you may want to take a vacation.

No need to contact me.........I"ll be on vacation

stress.jpg

warpaint":2o6j3b6d said:
The one on the right looks fine, but I have my doubts about the left one. Can't be full blooded! ;-)

The one on the left must have some Angus in it. I wonder if it could qualify for CAF :lol:

vacation, holiday call it what you like I think I need bed rest and plenty of it, wake me in about a year my stress levels have wings, :stop: the world I want to get off, as there was more than one difference there. ;-)

Latest posts