Stress Free Simmental Bull ??

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

Can anyone tell me if Stress Free is a good bull.I have looked for him on the ASA web site and was not able to find him. I would like to know what others think of him.

[email protected]

Is this the Avalanche son? If so, I think he looks great but don't know much about him. Who's handling his semen? You cannot get Avalanche semen. Jeanne
> Can anyone tell me if Stress Free
> is a good bull.I have looked for
> him on the ASA web site and was
> not able to find him. I would like
> to know what others think of him.

[email protected]

Yes this is the son of Avalanche, I believe he is available from Cattle Call Genetics and I believe through SEK Genetics but iam not sure. I tried to find him in the ASA but could not find him I was wondering how his calves have turned out. Also my heifer looks alot like this bull except in the rib and flank area he looks better, in your opinion would you breed to him. I can e-mail you a pict. of my heifer if that would help. I m just not real sure what to breed to. thanks

[email protected]

Jeanne, I found out he is available from Genetic Horizons, for $15.oo. CE/BW/WW/Yw/MCE/MM/MWW 4 /5/41/61/ 2 / 9/ 30 are these numbers pretty good? Thanks, Dan

[email protected]

He is a relatively young bull, so his EPD accuracies won't be very high. He is slightly better than average on ce and is higher on birth weight. IF, your heifer is well grown out, and you don't mind watching at calving time, I would use him. (We watch all our cattle at calving time - don't like mistakes. Lose 1 calf out of 30 and it cuts into profit quickly) My heifers, at breeding time this year, weighed between 1030# and 1275# - not fat - in good breeding condition about a 6.5 body condition. All about a frame 6 to 7. I would use him on heifers of this size. The rest of his epd's look good and his phenotype is great. I've only seen a couple offspring in pictures. They were great. Jeanne <A HREF="http://www.SimmeValley.com" TARGET="_blank">http://www.SimmeValley.com</A>

> Jeanne, I found out he is
> available from Genetic Horizons,
> for $15.oo. CE/BW/WW/Yw/MCE/MM/MWW
> 4 /5/41/61/ 2 / 9/ 30 are these
> numbers pretty good? Thanks, Dan

[email protected]

Latest posts