Strange

Help Support CattleToday:

ai.jpg

No, haven't noticed anything strange.

This is on the Carolina border.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BS_f3wetAo0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BS_f3wetAo0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Bernanke is from Dillon, South Carolina.
Bernanke getting grilled over Fed business.
Fed grilling Bank of America.
Bank of America in Charlotte.
Bank of America backed by Japanese.
Bank of America said to hold vast amounts of pre-civil war era gold.
Bank of America officials on plane that lands in Hudson River, miraculously.
Governor Sanford refuses money from Fed for South Carolina.
Sorcha Faal writes Sanford was meeting with Russian officials about secession.
South Carolina Attorney mysteriously dies same weekend Sanford missing.
Attorney was found in cabin in mountains Sanford was supposed to be.

There are other items puzzling me I have not posted yet but I am considering depending upon the responses.

If anyone is going to buck the federal system it wouldn't surprise me one bit is SC got the ball rolling. Been done before.

Jogeephus":yt6uc686 said:
If anyone is going to buck the federal system it wouldn't surprise me one bit is SC got the ball rolling. Been done before.

Bucking the Fed would be amusing. It might be the match that lights the powder-keg...

HerefordSire":z847a5v9 said:
Anyone notice strange events coming out of South Carolina lately?

You mean like the governor leaving his job for a week without turning the state government over to the Lt Governor?

Frankie":3byyqpvr said:
HerefordSire":3byyqpvr said:
Anyone notice strange events coming out of South Carolina lately?

You mean like the governor leaving his job for a week without turning the state government over to the Lt Governor?

Yes. I am beginning to think it is all related to the powers that be.

I tell you there is something stange going on in South Carolina. Did anyone hear about the serial killer in Gafney?

There are two things here that concern me.....

(1) There are reports some type of "special" person (for now, lets just say very very enlightened) lives in Greeneville close to Gafney.

(2) President Obama is reportedly on his way to Russia (note the above comment regarding Russia).

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Governor Mark Sanford will be in Charleston Monday morning for a briefing on port security.

The meeting - which includes visits by Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano and Senator Lindsey Graham - is closed to the public.

Sanford won't attend a media availability after the 11;30am scheduled meeting concerning Project Seahawk.

Project Seahawk is a federally funded security task force aimed at protecting the Port against acts of terrorism.

Sanford spent the weekend in Florida, visiting with his wife and children. Jenny Sanford and their sons went to her parents' home following Sanford's confessions last month of an affair with a woman in Argentina.

Both Sanford and the first lady and their children returned from Florida on Sunday. The governor's office would not comment on their living arraignments.

http://www.wspa.com/spa/news/local/arti ... dia/22850/

:shock: :shock: :shock:

The Lizard Man of Scape Ore Swamp (also known as The Lizard Man Of Lee County), is a humanoid cryptid which is said to inhabit areas of swampland in and around Lee County, South Carolina.[1]

The Lizard Man is described as being seven feet tall (over 2m), bipedal, and well built, with green scaly skin and glowing orange eyes. It is said to have three toes on each foot and three fingers on each hand which end in a circular pad on them that stick to walls. The creature has an incredible degree of strength, more than capable of ripping into a car.[2]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lizard_Man ... _Ore_Swamp

Dead cow, coyote found near site of "Lizard Man" mystery

http://www.wistv.com/Global/story.asp?S=7978464

So has the fact that the gov was just getting some Argentine booty call changed your perspective, or is this part of the plot? :D

Lammie":1zaeb9ot said:
So has the fact that the gov was just getting some Argentine booty call changed your perspective, or is this part of the plot? :D

i think he's lying
he came up with an outrageous story to take everyones mind off of where he really was.

Lammie":29uv0srf said:

I am thinking there is a possibility a coverup could have occured. Could it be related to the $134B in US Treasury Debt?

I noticed there was a 8 year old little girl murdered in SC very recently...maybe Spartanburg?

They caught that mass murderer, didn't they? Isn't he dead now? Everyone knew who it was and they had a name and all.

No, I don't think the gov was involved in a plot, or maybe he was, but the booty call thing was just that. The Gov was just thinking with the wrong head.

Latest posts