Strange

Help Support CattleToday:

Lammie":fi1wcszj said:
They caught that mass murderer, didn't they? Isn't he dead now? Everyone knew who it was and they had a name and all.

No, I don't think the gov was involved in a plot, or maybe he was, but the booty call thing was just that. The Gov was just thinking with the wrong head.

I think they got the wrong person based upon my understanding. I am unsure. They did kill one man.

A little girl was just reported murdered...last night or yesterday.

It's hard to keep up with stuff when you don't watch the news. I pick up bits and pieces from the radio. Sad to say, I get most of my info from watching the Colbert Report... :D

I remember the railroad killer here several years back. Guy would ride the rails, get off, go to a house near the tracks, beat someone to death with a rock or something, he was pretty up close and personal, and get back on the train... If you lived anywhere near the tracks you didn't sleep well. Heck, I didn't live near the tracks and I didn't sleep.

All those murders have happened in the same area, small town, right? I don't like guns, but I'd get pretty familiar with one again. Scary.

Lammie":a6bsuqx5 said:
It's hard to keep up with stuff when you don't watch the news. I pick up bits and pieces from the radio. Sad to say, I get most of my info from watching the Colbert Report... :D

I remember the railroad killer here several years back. Guy would ride the rails, get off, go to a house near the tracks, beat someone to death with a rock or something, he was pretty up close and personal, and get back on the train... If you lived anywhere near the tracks you didn't sleep well. Heck, I didn't live near the tracks and I didn't sleep.

All those murders have happened in the same area, small town, right? I don't like guns, but I'd get pretty familiar with one again. Scary.

5 murders in a town named Gafney. They kiiled a suspect in Dallas, NC. 1 just occurred in Spartanburg, SC I think.

The guy was 6'6" and about 280...habitual offender.

Latest posts