?store?

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4

Reaction score
While I was in Austin I saw a "Rent A Tire" store. :???: I am befuddled. :hide:

peg4x4":2fpyok80 said:
Peg a lot of those 19-20 inch wheels and tires you see on those cars from the "hood" are rented so I'm told. They must work well for a "one night stand". :lol2: :lol2:

peg4x4":2kfknfro said:

" Keep it Weird" It is like the other poster suggested. It started on the East Coast years ago. Maybe the West Coast.....it's
probably a great business in some areas. Those wheel fashions come and go so if you rent you allways have the newest Bling!
I have a hard enough time keeping gas in my cars today....... :roll:

I have always wondered about those folks styling around with five or six thousand bucks worth of wheels and tires on a five hundred dollar car.......... First things first, I suppose.

Its all got to do with priorities in life. I think you first have to get a good sound system. One with a lot of bass. Then there are the wheels. (I prefer the spinners myself) Then there is the paint job. Then there is the cost of getting the motor to run and after you've spent all this money you best hope you have at least $3 for some gas.

Jogeephus":3qm3ekin said:
Its all got to do with priorities in life. I think you first have to get a good sound system. One with a lot of bass. Then there are the wheels. (I prefer the spinners myself) Then there is the paint job. Then there is the cost of getting the motor to run and after you've spent all this money you best hope you have at least $3 for some gas.

I'd like to see that ride, Jogee. :help: :hide:

Lammie":1yx63ke6 said:
Jogeephus":1yx63ke6 said:

I'd like to see that ride, Jogee. :help: :hide:
Lammie...get out by the curb...he'll come breezing up and give you a ride in it. You'll hear him coming a long time before you see those 20 inche spinners.........;-)

Latest posts