Stolen NEW Vermeer Rebel 5400 Baler #4697

Help Support CattleToday:

What part of TN was stolen from ? Surely it has not gotten to far from where it was stolen from ? But then again the theifs could have put it in a boxed in trailer and sent it anywere in the US. And it probably would not take much to change the model number on the bailer either.

But i will keep an eye out here in my part of the country.

You wouldn't think thieves would steal something related to work. But it takes all kinds...

Most stolen farm and construction machinery winds up within 100 miles of were it was stolen from. I'll bet its around.

You never know where and if it will be found. I've seen stuff where they have changed the decals so the model didn't appear what it was. Could be several states away or even be in Mexico. Lots of stolen equipment gets taken to consignment farm auctions.

Someone just stole a John deer tractor with a brush hog. Right
off the Newport highway not 200' in front of their house
must be the season.

ironpeddler":ohsse511 said:
Please call 423-282-6969 if you have any information.Stolen NEW Vermeer Rebel 5400 Baler #4697
Stolen from Carter & Carter Machinery, Johnson City, TN
Friday night 6-23-06.

Someone just stole a John deer tractor with a brush hog. Right
off the Newport highway not 200' in front of their house
must be the season.

Sounds like someone is having a baling party.
Wonder where they will steal the booze

A guy around here a couple of years ago had his new swather stolen. It was parked in the hay field. Next morning he came out and the ditches were swathed his waterway and the field....he followed the window in the west ditch for 2 miles and found the swather on the side of the road......he didnt complain he got out of swathing and mowing his ditch. Never found out who did it....strangest people I swear.

Latest posts