Stolen Baytril

Help Support CattleToday:

They will be disappointed if they do...nothing psychoactive about Baytril, that I'm aware of. But who knows what druggies will do...evidently mixing Rompun in with heroin and/or fentanyl is a thing, these days...maybe that's what he was hoping for...

They will be disappointed if they do...nothing psychoactive about Baytril, that I'm aware of. But who knows what druggies will do...evidently mixing Rompun in with heroin and/or fentanyl is a thing, these days...maybe that's what he was hoping for...
Oh Boy. ....

You mean like Super K (Ketamine)? I know of a couple vets around that were broken into. People left the safe and broke in to the drug cabinet.

Hi, do any of you know anything about Baytril , like will druggies shoot themselves up with it? I had a $130 bottle of Baytril turn up missing, after a drug head was asking me what calf meds I keep on hand.
To bad it wasn't Micotil. He wouldn't do it twice.

At a college lab one time; I had an intercity kid ask if the Sustain III we were using was crack? 🤦 Yes dumb azz, we use crack to make the cattle feel better. WTH!

Hmm. I've learned my thing for the day...had no idea.
I was with Buck...figured they were gonna sell it for $$$ to buy other drugs.

If you read up on the xylazine deal, it evidently causes ugly necrotizing skin/muscle lesions, as a result of vasoconstriction, which is why, early on, physicians veered away from using it in human patients.

Well I've learned a lot. I moved all my cattle meds to a new place. BTW it was a woman crack head. It's so frustrating I don't have picture proof that they took it, so of course the law can't do a thing about it...

I guess it was just a matter of time till the drug heads figured out other angles to go from to support their habits.
We can't buy the 7.% iodine in stores anymore, because of them.
With as much as cattle medicines cost they will need to kept under lock an key if this gets to be a widespread thing.

Latest posts