Stockmarket Fear and Greed

Help Support CattleToday:

TexasBred said:
Hook got it right....sheep.

If there was a fool proof method, and I shared it, you'd still be crying real tears.

If I tell folks what worked for me, you'd be crying that it wasn't true.

If I tell folks what caused me to fail, you'd laugh for days.

It is a shame you didn't have success TB. Maybe you wouldn't be so darn bitter to everyone.

backhoeboogie said:
TexasBred said:
Hook got it right....sheep.

If there was a fool proof method, and I shared it, you'd still be crying real tears.

If I tell folks what worked for me, you'd be crying that it wasn't true.

If I tell folks what caused me to fail, you'd laugh for days.

It is a shame you didn't have success TB. Maybe you wouldn't be so darn bitter to everyone.

:lol2: :lol2: :dunce:

TexasBred said:
Boogie just gave you a recipe for disaster Hook.

Oh dang. What the heck? I got extremely lucky yet again. All six accounts are way up. Two are way the heck up.

If I had skills to go with all this luck I keep having, the sky would be the limit.

backhoeboogie I got extremely lucky yet again. All six accounts are way up. Two are way the heck up. If I had skills to go with all this luck I keep having said:
Quick - - sell all the stocks and buy more cows! :cowboy:

Maybe not such a bad idea. 1st quarter earnings are coming out and I'll bet they're really bad and the market reflects it.

However, I also said Tesla was going to tank after a horrible earnings report and it went up like crazy.

Gold is still pretty flat but I'm not budging on that either for now. It can sit. It will always stabilize.

I learned my lesson in stocks in a diamond mine in the Territories. Now I play with small amounts sometimes. And don't do well at it.

There was a study published a few years ago on how to consistently make good $$$ from a local moderate risk investment portfolio. Their conclusion was a mix of common US (not global) stocks and prime I state farm land (not scrub pasture). Part of the reason was that these investments had higher returns on average and seldom went down at the same time.

They did not discuss cows or bonds. Must have been an oversight. ;-)

Stocker Steve said:
There was a study published a few years ago on how to consistently make good $$$ from a local moderate risk investment portfolio. Their conclusion was a mix of common US (not global) stocks and prime I state farm land (not scrub pasture). Part of the reason was that these investments had higher returns on average and seldom went down at the same time.

They did not discuss cows or bonds. Must have been an oversight. ;-)
No oversight....We all know how them guys are..they keep the high return/sure things secret or close to their vests. :lol:

backhoeboogie said:
TexasBred said:

Oh dang. What the heck? I got extremely lucky yet again. All six accounts are way up. Two are way the heck up.

If I had skills to go with all this luck I keep having, the sky would be the limit.

Boogie you remind me of a little boy that just had his first sexual encounter with a girl. Couldn't wait to run tell everybody only to find out everybody had already been there but him. :lol2: :lol2:

TexasBred said:
backhoeboogie said:
TexasBred said:

Boogie you remind me of a little boy that just had his first sexual encounter with a girl. Couldn't wait to run tell everybody only to find out everybody had already been there but him. :lol2: :lol2:

That's one of the nicer things you've said about me.

Corporate earnings are looking good so far. Show's you what I know (lol).

ga.prime said:
Netflix up 35% since January 1 and up 3.5% since the stock market opened this morning.

130 times earnings? That valuation is as bad as anything I saw 20yrs ago. People buy it anyway...

shaz said:
ga.prime said:
Netflix up 35% since January 1 and up 3.5% since the stock market opened this morning.

130 times earnings? That valuation is as bad as anything I saw 20yrs ago. People buy it anyway...
New subscription numbers surpassed projections. And they're about to raise their monthly rates.

Latest posts