Stock trailers?

Help Support CattleToday:

cm,

Found this trailer with the help of someone on this board. 2001 model in fairly good shape, not used much mostly weathered and a dent or two. $2600
MVC-160F.jpg

cmjust0":2yyob665 said:
Thanks for the link, Subsoil. That trailer is an absolute dead ringer for the one I saw, except the one I saw was green and beat to death..

Something else that caught my attention was the contact information.. Madill, Oklahoma sounded familiar to me for some reason, so I looked up where CM trailers are built.. Care to take a guess? :lol: According to CM trailer's website, Madill OK is the "trailer capital of the world."

Edited to add: Oklahomatrailersales.com has a 5'x14' bumper pull made by **WW** for $2325.. :shock: That might even justify a road trip! :cboy:

This place had some 5 x 14 WW's when we looked. A lot closer than OK.

http://www.leitchfieldtrailers.com

tom4018":35k6mkuf said:
cm,

Found this trailer with the help of someone on this board. 2001 model in fairly good shape, not used much mostly weathered and a dent or two. $2600
MVC-160F.jpg
Glad you finally found a trailer Tom. Glad Ol' Dave treated you right. He's one heck of a character isn't he?

Glad you finally found a trailer Tom. Glad Ol' Dave treated you right. He's one heck of a character isn't he?[/quote]

Pat, really appreciated the help. Yea talking to Dave on the phone he seems like a character. Guess he got in a money pinch. His wife is a real nice lady and thinks a lot of you. If I had gotten there early enough I was going to stop by your store.

cmjust0":1y1obbiz said:
Something else that caught my attention was the contact information.. Madill, Oklahoma sounded familiar to me for some reason, so I looked up where CM trailers are built.. Care to take a guess? :lol: According to CM trailer's website, Madill OK is the "trailer capital of the world."

http://www.sandhtrailers.com/ is the third manufacturer in Madill. All three make the same style of trailers.

Latest posts