Stock trailers?

Help Support CattleToday:

OP
tom4018

tom4018

Dumb Old Farmer
Reaction score
cm,

Found this trailer with the help of someone on this board. 2001 model in fairly good shape, not used much mostly weathered and a dent or two. $2600
MVC-160F.jpg

OP
tom4018

tom4018

Dumb Old Farmer
Reaction score
cmjust0":2yyob665 said:
Thanks for the link, Subsoil. That trailer is an absolute dead ringer for the one I saw, except the one I saw was green and beat to death..

Something else that caught my attention was the contact information.. Madill, Oklahoma sounded familiar to me for some reason, so I looked up where CM trailers are built.. Care to take a guess? :lol: According to CM trailer's website, Madill OK is the "trailer capital of the world."

Edited to add: Oklahomatrailersales.com has a 5'x14' bumper pull made by **WW** for $2325.. :shock: That might even justify a road trip! :cboy:

This place had some 5 x 14 WW's when we looked. A lot closer than OK.

http://www.leitchfieldtrailers.com

Crowderfarms

Reaction score
tom4018":35k6mkuf said:
cm,

Found this trailer with the help of someone on this board. 2001 model in fairly good shape, not used much mostly weathered and a dent or two. $2600
MVC-160F.jpg
Glad you finally found a trailer Tom. Glad Ol' Dave treated you right. He's one heck of a character isn't he?

OP
tom4018

tom4018

Dumb Old Farmer
Reaction score
Glad you finally found a trailer Tom. Glad Ol' Dave treated you right. He's one heck of a character isn't he?[/quote]

Pat, really appreciated the help. Yea talking to Dave on the phone he seems like a character. Guess he got in a money pinch. His wife is a real nice lady and thinks a lot of you. If I had gotten there early enough I was going to stop by your store.

Subsoil

Reaction score
cmjust0":1y1obbiz said:
Something else that caught my attention was the contact information.. Madill, Oklahoma sounded familiar to me for some reason, so I looked up where CM trailers are built.. Care to take a guess? :lol: According to CM trailer's website, Madill OK is the "trailer capital of the world."

http://www.sandhtrailers.com/ is the third manufacturer in Madill. All three make the same style of trailers.

Latest posts