Stock Trailer

Help Support CattleToday:

TheBullLady

Reaction score
I'm trying to decide on a new trailer... help me out!

If given the choice of a Eby or a Featherlite at close to the same price.. which would you choose?

The Eby is longer than I really wanted.. but I've always heard they are very well built. The Featherlite has the spacing on the sides that I want. I hate making decisions like this!! :(

TheBullLady":2fa93i9m said:
I'm trying to decide on a new trailer... help me out!

If given the choice of a Eby or a Featherlite at close to the same price.. which would you choose?

The Eby is longer than I really wanted.. but I've always heard they are very well built. The Featherlite has the spacing on the sides that I want. I hate making decisions like this!! :(

Flip a coin!

dun

TheBullLady":20wskdph said:
The Eby is longer than I really wanted.. but I've always heard they are very well built. The Featherlite has the spacing on the sides that I want.

Given these two comments, I would go with the Featherlite. As an additional comment - while I know horse trailers are horse trailers and stock trailers are stock trailers - I see a lot of Featherlites (of both types) being towed around up here and I can't say that I've ever seen an Eby. I don't think that comment is going to help much, but there it is. :oops:

Well haven't ya'll be HELPFUL! :roll:

I think Dun's got the best idea. Now if I can just find a coin to flip..

I bought a Featherlite last winter. Everybody complains about them rattling and being noisy. The escape door does make a little noise but you never hear it once you're on the road. Pulls very easily, well built, can't go wrong !

Latest posts