Stock Market and Presidents illiness

Help Support CattleToday:

They always use fear tactics to get you to click the article. The market may be down since the day before but it's right close to where it was 5 days ago. We are seeing some crazy, unjustified, highs so I would consider right now more normal... actually still high... not down.

If he passes he might lose the election, when he comes back and is ready to rumble then we can put this country back to work.
That explains why so many billionaires are Dems I suppose. The working man is starting to figure that out.
If he passes he might lose the election, when he comes back and is ready to rumble then we can put this country back to work.
Are you sure this is not the second coming. Some folks seem to believe it.

I like the opening of that article, "of course no president has ever been infected by coronavirus."
All I need to know about where this article is going, and is written for the uninformed.

I posted this that historical the markets do not respond to previous presidents problems. In response to red gulley concern that the market would go down pretty quick because of Trump and the virus. In that post Caustic shut me out after posting some statements that he did not like. This market has been kept up by the federal reserve. Also after the tax break most stock buyers were the companies themselves buying back their stock. The stimulus money companies received could not be used to buy back stock. I thought everyone would benefit from reading the yahoo article.

They always use fear tactics to get you to click the article. The market may be down since the day before but it's right close to where it was 5 days ago. We are seeing some crazy, unjustified, highs so I would consider right now more normal... actually still high... not down.
Got any oil company stock.