Stimulus

Help Support CattleToday:

I just pulled up the Stimulus Bill. 5593 pages of which I scanned 51 pages (in the USDA portion) .
I can say, without fear of contradiction, that responsible men did not write nor read nor pass such
legislation. It is totally depressing. I suppose I should add to all but a bureaucrat or rampant liberal.

I dont see how any citizen, left or right, could be for this stimulus package. It has very little to do with the citizens and everything to do with politicians. This is text book divide and concur. The govt has the citizens fighting amongst themselves so much that we can't unite to shut down this outrageous spending that for the most part doesnt even help Americans.

Seriously, does any one here care about gender studies in some foreign country?

Think how much good could be done on roads, bridges, parks, etc right here is our county with all that money? I'm not for the excessive spending but if it's going to happen spend it in the US. Just pumping that money in to our own economy would do wonders.

Last edited:
I for one am tickled to death that 10 million is going to gender studies in Pakistan. The only thing this "stimulus" is going to stimulate is something akin to the troubles in Ireland, or the Spanish Civil War.

You are leaving out the fact that it also increased the annual deficit to over One Trillion Dollars. I don't see much benefit.
You don't really see much at all, just a dumas, but keep replying on here , smartest person in your own mind, and that is a little world, don't worry big shot you have the Canadians backing you, there's your sign 😉

Has anyone ever seen a dumber package than this, what is it 15,000 pages, look at the retards on here that think that a guy coming in that can't finish a sentence and is week as a bowl of cream of mushroom soup can lead a country, good luck hot shots.

You don't really see much at all, just a dumas, but keep replying on here , smartest person in your own mind, and that is a little world, don't worry big shot you have the Canadians backing you, there's your sign 😉

Has anyone ever seen a dumber package than this, what is it 15,000 pages, look at the retards on here that think that a guy coming in that can't finish a sentence and is week as a bowl of cream of mushroom soup can lead a country, good luck hot shots.
Maybe you know the saying, "When you point one finger, there are three fingers pointing back to you."
It would seem that you cannot have a decent conversation without name calling.

An interesting comment regarding Nashville...

AT&T got a contract to do forensic audit on Dominion voting machines and those machines were being moved to Nashville.

The former owner of the ATT building in Nashville was Cerberus Capital Management.

Dominion voting is owned by Cerberus. Cerberus is run by Staple Street Execs.

Joe Bidens Bro in Law is the cofounder of Staple Street

Staple street is run by former Cerberus Execs but also former Carlyle Group execs.

Remember who benefited from MH370 disappearance? Freescale Semiconductor got the patent as a result of the 4 Chinese dudes dying. Freescale is owned by Cerberus.

I for one am tickled to death that 10 million is going to gender studies in Pakistan. The only thing this "stimulus" is going to stimulate is something akin to the troubles in Ireland, or the Spanish Civil War.
Tax relief is a more efficient way to stimulate the economy.
Increasing the standard deduction from $12,400 to $18,000 yr
would be a net gain of $744 per person vs $600 and would eliminate
rewarding tax dodgers running cash businesses like drug dealers.

It would also eliminate pork as mentioned above by ismith.
Pakistan's official name is the Islamic Republic of Pakistan,
It is 96% muslim 1.85% Hindu 1.5% Christian 0.65% other
Muslims hate pork, so eliminating it would improve relations. :)

Line item veto power as called for by Ronald Reagan would go a long way in eliminating pork, but that is the last thing career politicians would ever want.

Last edited:

Latest posts