Stimulus

Help Support CattleToday:

Caustic Burno

Reaction score
To bail out defense contractors.
Our money paying the puppet master.
"A COVID-19 relief package, reportedly negotiated between a handful of Senate Republicans and Democrats, includes a bailout for Defense Department contractors while excluding a second round of stimulus checks for Americans."

You can't make this stuff up.
The icing is the politician's think we're too stupid to know what's going on.
Ike warned us about the military industrial complex 60 years ago.

How else are we going to keep killing the innocents in the middle east?
Don't call them innocent! Unless you were there in the **** with us.... keep you ideas of Innocent to your self! They are bread to kill you from the time they can walk. They don't care about you or what you think. They are taught military tactics from the time they can speak. They don't go to school, they go to "kill jihad" class until they are shipped to the front to defend the right to kill non believers and rape kids in thier country.
This is not a game. They are training here, in the U.S., on our soil.
YOU PEOPLE NEED TO WAKE UP!

Don't call them innocent! Unless you were there in the **** with us.... keep you ideas of Innocent to your self! They are bread to kill you from the time they can walk. They don't care about you or what you think. They are taught military tactics from the time they can speak. They don't go to school, they go to "kill jihad" class until they are shipped to the front to defend the right to kill non believers and rape kids in thier country.
This is not a game. They are training here, in the U.S., on our soil.
YOU PEOPLE NEED TO WAKE UP!
Nonsense. The average Middle Eastern citizen spends about as much time thinking about us as we spend thinking about them.

If you're going to start judging countries by the nature of their most violent extremists, we're right up there with them.

Nonsense. The average Middle Eastern citizen spends about as much time thinking about us as we spend thinking about them.

If you're going to start judging countries by the nature of their most violent extremists, we're right

Like it is stated in my post...

Don't call them innocent! Unless you were there in the **** with us.

As Gen. Smedley Butler, USMC, stated, "War is just a racket. A racket is best described, I believe, as something that is not what it seems to the majority of people. Only a small inside group knows what it is about. It is conducted for the benefit of the very few at the expense of the masses."

These stimulus checks and funds were way too much. We should never have shut down. Never, in the history of our country, has anything shut us down.
You're exactly right. It was never about safety but control. They didn't shutdown the China distribution centers the big box stores. They have nearly whipped out small businesses.
Twenty five million unemployed and the crooks ship our money to their lobbyists.
They should be tried for treason and hung down Pennsylvania Ave.

Always have to overcome idiots, it never changes, two steps forward and three steps back, look at the idiots that are excited about someone stepping in thats brain dead, go for it, we will take alot of steps back on this one, enjoy.
What about the $1.4 trillion dollar corporate tax cut?? I assume your position is still the same on that?

What about the $1.4 trillion dollar corporate tax cut?? I assume your position is still the same on that?
You really shouldn't assume anything at all, being a computer cowboy like yourself doesn't qualify for anything, go back to drinking and driving drunk, it definitely shows on here.

Now the stimulus package is done, if you really want to call it a stimulus, I wonder what's going to happen in the weeks, months ahead with the new strain of Covid being seen in the UK. This country can't afford to close business down anymore or there won't be anything to came back to. Let's hope calmer heads will prevail, but I guess time will tell.

Can you answer your own question? I'm open to suggestions if you have actual numbers, but I'm skeptical of any claim that cutting taxes increased tax revenue.
Guess you can read for yourself. Also doesn't include tariffs.*

FY 2021$3.86 (estimated)
FY 2020$3.71 trillion (estimated)
FY 2019$3.46 trillion (actual)
FY 2018$3.33 trillion
FY 2017$3.32 trillion
FY 2016$3.27 trillion
FY 2015$3.25 trillion
FY 2014$3.02 trillion
FY 2013$2.77 trillion
FY 2012$2.45 trillion
FY 2011$2.30 trillion
FY 2010$2.16 trillion
FY 2009$2.10 trillion
FY 2008$2.52 trillion

You really shouldn't assume anything at all, being a computer cowboy like yourself doesn't qualify for anything, go back to drinking and driving drunk, it definitely shows on here.
Like I said previously, attempts at adolescent insults on an internet cattle forum are unbecoming. Particularly when they add nothing but name-calling. It shows no substance behind your argument.