Stimulus Steak ?

Help Support CattleToday:

Stocker Steve

Reaction score
Word is we are all supposed to spend our stimulus money on steaks! Chewed out my brother for spending his on fishing equipment. What are you currently seeing for freezer beef demand?

Does he speak Walleye?. You may have a better deal than you know!!

I have had walleye and I have had steak, walleye is good but it ain't steak!

Can sell about all you can produce here as far as freezer beef goes. Wish I had a better feed source to fatten them on.

Here they gave every kid in school a food card with 350$ on it for parents to spend at grocery yep wife got some steaks. We put there 1400 a piece in their savings account.

I was never so happy as when my cardiologist called my primary care physician and told him I could eat "all the damn beef I wanted". And she's from India, evidently no sacred cows in her beliefs.

I was never so happy as when my cardiologist called my primary care physician and told him I could eat "all the damn beef I wanted". And she's from India, evidently no sacred cows in her beliefs.
You'd be amazed how many people still subscribe to the low fat B.S. that killed the beef industry back in the 70's

She's from india. So she has no problem saying that American medicine has been dead nuts wrong for about 70 years now...

Latest posts