Still think this admin is right for our country?

Help Support CattleToday:

As opposed to a reality TV star, trust fund baby, tax evader? If you are going to point out all of Biden's flaws, don't gloss over Donnie's. He's had his fair share of blunders.

I think we got screwed big time in 2020. All the people in this country to choose from, and we got those two. I don't think most people wanted Biden, they just didn't want Trump.

All I see is a whole lot of finger pointing. It's always the opposing sides fault.
I didn't begin to point out Biden's flaws. No need for that, he does that himself. I think he will be lucky to not break his stupid neck falling down thoes steps tring to board Air Force 1. Or maybe get lost some where in the white house and forget how to find his self back to his office and starve to death before an aid finds him poor fella. I have heard that happens to old people with Altimers in nurseing homes sometimes.

To point out Biden's flaws would take up the whole Cattle Today web site.

I think it was a cruel joke that all of the people who voted for him to do to a sick old man like that. And they all should be ashamed of themselfs.

I mean honestly we have had some pretty sorry Presidents in the past both Republican and Democrate. But as sorry as the sorriest one we have ever in history to my knowledge didn't have Altimers and was stumbling and falling down on National TV ? They should at least make poor old fella ware a foot ball helmet to protect him from getting a head injury. Lord knows the last thing he needs is more brain trauma than he already has.

And another thing for God sakes when he has to be transported some where. Use a ambulance or Air Vac before he breaks his neck on National Television. Not that I wouldn't enjoy seeing that happen but kids are watching that on TV. Little kids would relate that happening to old Pa Pa.

Get out and vote in the 2022 mid-terms and make sure all your right minded friends and family do the same.

In that case not many people I know personally need to vote. 😬🤐 Don't mean no harm just the truth. You think you know people than talk about politics. 🤣 😲🙈🙉🙊 God bless. People need learn to do their own research not just believe the few good things they hear about something.

Before the election Biden supporters say how great this and that was. I'd say yea, Biden also wants to do this that and the other. They response oh they never heard nothing about that. I'd say Google it. Of course they wouldn't cause like most they just wanted the free crap. I get so sick and tired of people that just want free crap and don't see nothing wrong with it.

As opposed to a reality TV star, trust fund baby, tax evader? If you are going to point out all of Biden's flaws, don't gloss over Donnie's. He's had his fair share of blunders.

I think we got screwed big time in 2020. All the people in this country to choose from, and we got those two. I don't think most people wanted Biden, they just didn't want Trump.

All I see is a whole lot of finger pointing. It's always the opposing sides fault.
I agree with most of what you said but Trumps issues were not on our time but his own. Biden not so much

I didn't begin to point out Biden's flaws. No need for that, he does that himself. I think he will be lucky to not break his stupid neck falling down thoes steps tring to board Air Force 1. Or maybe get lost some where in the white house and forget how to find his self back to his office and starve to death before an aid finds him poor fella. I have heard that happens to old people with Altimers in nurseing homes sometimes.

To point out Biden's flaws would take up the whole Cattle Today web site.

I think it was a cruel joke that all of the people who voted for him to do to a sick old man like that. And they all should be ashamed of themselfs.

I mean honestly we have had some pretty sorry Presidents in the past both Republican and Democrate. But as sorry as the sorriest one we have ever in history to my knowledge didn't have Altimers and was stumbling and falling down on National TV ? They should at least make poor old fella ware a foot ball helmet to protect him from getting a head injury. Lord knows the last thing he needs is more brain trauma than he already has.

And another thing for God sakes when he has to be transported some where. Use a ambulance or Air Vac before he breaks his neck on National Television. Not that I wouldn't enjoy seeing that happen but kids are watching that on TV. Little kids would relate that happening to old Pa Pa.
I think you might be consuming some biased news. Biden is not senile. He's definitely lost some zip on his fastball, but so had Trump. This is what happen when you elect old people to the position. When someone is under that much media scrutiny for an extended period of time, it's easy to put together clips of them looking stupid/infirm.

I think you might be consuming some biased news. Biden is not senile. He's definitely lost some zip on his fastball, but so had Trump. This is what happen when you elect old people to the position. When someone is under that much media scrutiny for an extended period of time, it's easy to put together clips of them looking stupid/infirm.

what do you mean by "media scrutiny"? biden has yet to have an actual press conference where any and all reporters can ask questions. the only press conference I have seen is when biden had his list of which reporters to let ask predetermined questions and his handlers coached him on how to answer before hand. He can't even answer questions when he is out in public. his favorite response is " I can't answer that or I will get in trouble"

what do you mean by "media scrutiny"? biden has yet to have an actual press conference where any and all reporters can ask questions. the only press conference I have seen is when biden had his list of which reporters to let ask predetermined questions and his handlers coached him on how to answer before hand. He can't even answer questions when he is out in public. his favorite response is " I can't answer that or I will get in trouble"
Nailed it!!

No Biden is senile

I don't think 120 GENERALS and ADMIRIALS are bias news

I try not to get my news from sites that can't even afford a decent copy editor.
Good copy editor or not, it happened
I try not to get my news from sites that can't even afford a decent copy editor.
How about this?

OR

OR

Still think it isn't a issue for ole Joe????

How about this?

OR

OR

How about this?

OR

OR

This is alot more serious than just having an incompetent President throwing the U.S into a recession and other bad decisions he is making like for instance throwing Trillions of dollars away.

Now we're talking National security !!! Why aren't they in the process of impeachment in his case ? I don't know enough about poltics to make a valid argument but, as obvious as it is that Biden isn't mentally or physically able to handle the roll of President. Why don't they impeach him ?

Or am I right when i say that like others that has told me it is all part of a plan to replace him with the woman vice president ?

How about this?

OR

OR

Not an issue in the slightest. Maybe you haven't noticed, but these types of letters get publicized all the time, and they mean diddly. Were you swayed by the letter from retired military endorsing Biden? How about the one calling Trump unfit to lead?

It's all relatively meaningless.

Buck tries to get his news from a paper that can afford a good copy editor.
I prefer the truth in whatever form, even if it is a broadside like my ancestors read in 76.
So much for style Buck. Some of us prefer substance.

Buck tries to get his news from a paper that can afford a good copy editor.
I prefer the truth in whatever form, even if it is a broadside like my ancestors read in 76.
So much for style Buck. Some of us prefer substance.
Style and substance are not mutually exclusive, fortunately. In fact, they often go hand in hand.

I agree. Lot of static around here today but sounded like he said,
"All enebriated people no longer have to wear masks!"
How's that for putting style and substance together?

Latest posts