Still think this admin is right for our country?

Help Support CattleToday:

Mrcopier

Reaction score

Not to mention the jobs report showed that there were only 250,000 jobs last month and "EXPERTS" expected 1,000,000.

Throwing money at a problem does not work. George Jr. throwed money at our education system and we are still paying. He got us in two wars and we are still paying, he almost turned me into a word that starts with a "D". In a couple years we will be deep in a recession.

I don't understand why people can't look at State finances and put 2 & 2 together. Look at Wyoming s debt/gdp and compare it to any blue state.

My daughters friend had a genius idea today at school. Tell everyone there is a shortage of jobs so everybody will run out and get one.

Heard an honest to god report on the radio yesterday about how businesses really just needed to pay more and offer more benefits so more people would work. Also the $300 extra in unemployment isn't " life changing" so it "proves how stupid Republicans are thinking this makes a difference". Just where do these idiots think the cost of these higher wages is going to end up.

We could all be rich making $1 an hour if the price of what we bought reflected that wage. We will all be broke at $15 dollars an hour because the price of goods reflects that wage.

I think that now that the dems believe they can control the results of any election, they don't care what the American people think (why else are they not listening to the people.) I agree with shaz that alot of members on here or in the country for that matter don't think this admin is good for America.

My daughters friend had a genius idea today at school. Tell everyone there is a shortage of jobs so everybody will run out and get one.

Heard an honest to god report on the radio yesterday about how businesses really just needed to pay more and offer more benefits so more people would work. Also the $300 extra in unemployment isn't " life changing" so it "proves how stupid Republicans are thinking this makes a difference". Just where do these idiots think the cost of these higher wages is going to end up.

We could all be rich making $1 an hour if the price of what we bought reflected that wage. We will all be broke at $15 dollars an hour because the price of goods reflects that wage.
$1200.00 a month in unemployment is life changing for me! That's a nice Truck, damn NICE!!

I think that now that the dems believe they can control the results of any election, they don't care what the American people think (why else are they not listening to the people.) I agree with shaz that alot of members on here or in the country for that matter don't think this admin is good for America.
I agree with you. Like it or not though there is nothing you can do about it.

Get out and vote in the 2022 mid-terms and make sure all your right minded friends and family do the same.
Tuxedo I wish you the best of luck with politics. I voted for Trump both times. He was the best thing that has EVER happened to this country in my opinion.

But I have learned my lesson with what happened in this last election when it comes to voting. I don't beleave voting is even no where near legitimate.

Voteing is just a horse and donkey show. A front, put on.

And even if it is legitimate. If the number of people that voted in a president that is both mentally and physically disabled. A man that can't remember things from one minute to the next. Can't board an airplane without falling down the steps. Is high enough to win a presidential election. Well then to put it bluntly " This country is screwed. "

Whether the winning candidate for president is Democrate or Republican or whatever else party could be elected. That person should at the very least be both mentally and physically competent. Cable of making decisions right or wrong.

As it stands right now i don't know who is running this country but it's not Bidden. He is just a puppet on a string.

Someone mentioned this country is headed for a rescission. They are 100 % right. Alot of voters aren't old enough to remember the recession that started sometime around 1982 and lasted for several years. I do. And i can tell you from experience rescissions comes down hard on everybody. Their won't be any hand outs like what is going on now. People will want to work then because the government won't have money to give away. But a job of any kind in a recession will be hard to find.

What's happening right now is something we are all going to pay for dearly before too many years from now.

"Kids are going to school, and they're going by it every day, and parents are driving their kids. We just don't think kids should have to see that or parents should have to explain that."

God forbid a parent a actually does their job!
What the heck is wrong with a parent educating their own child??
One more thing that's wrong around here!

And even if it is legitimate. If the number of people that voted in a president that is both mentally and physically disabled. A man that can't remember things from one minute to the next. Can't board an airplane without falling down the steps. Is high enough to win a presidential election. Well then to put it bluntly " This country is screwed. "

As opposed to a reality TV star, trust fund baby, tax evader? If you are going to point out all of Biden's flaws, don't gloss over Donnie's. He's had his fair share of blunders.

I think we got screwed big time in 2020. All the people in this country to choose from, and we got those two. I don't think most people wanted Biden, they just didn't want Trump.

All I see is a whole lot of finger pointing. It's always the opposing sides fault.

$1200.00 a month in unemployment is life changing for me! That's a nice Truck, damn NICE!!
A hmm...you blink? A nice truck is about 25% more expensive today than it was last month.... please don't blink again 😀

Recon cows and calves will be 25% higher next month?

A hmm...you blink? A nice truck is about 25% more expensive today than it was last month.... please don't blink again 😀

Recon cows and calves will be 25% higher next month?
They should be, I will sell you mine today at 5% over market and you can make 20% on them in a mere 30 days. 😃

Latest posts