Still alive

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4

Reaction score
Yes,it's me,peg..
Still alive,still wondering and wandering.
Nothing spectacular has happened,except kidney stone surgery..
Both my old cats died. I'm not real happy with the 2 others I got,but 16 years with anyone is a long time
Hope all are well

Thanks for checking in peg, it's good to hear from you. 16 yrs, your cats had a good long life, you did very well by them. A few years ago we lost a very good and well loved dog after 14 years with us, shortly after we found a pup that was the same mix and color, while we love her their personalities are completely different. Like people they are individuals. Take care and thanks for checking in.

Alan

That's always good to hear!
One of my friends says he has to check in at the post office to see if he's still alive (All the deaths in the community are posted on the door).

Sorry about your cats, 16 is a fair age for them. They certainly all do have characters and the looks of them doesn't have much to do with it.

Both these are about 2 years old (didn't want kittens because of the powerchair)
The male is a huge heffalump kitten who can levitate on to the shower surround..
Female (same age) had at least 2 litters of kittens and is very much an dignified adult (tho I did catch her chasing her tail :lol: ) I miss my tiny little Lucy very much still,but these 2 are life in the house

Hello Peg!! :wave:

Sorry to hear about the older cats. :( The new ones don't sound too bad.
I hope the kidney stone surgery will be the last! I hope you're feeling better.

Good to see you back. :)

Gotta Dr appointment Monday,we'll see what he has to say.
They had to dig to get the kidney stone out - was supposed to take 45 minutes,took 3 hours!
Things are fine,still happy with my neighbors and the neighborhood..
Got new batteries for the chair,so I can go places again. Had a time finding a businesses to gt the batteries from.
My Food Stamps got cut - was a munificent $81.00 a month,now I get $65.00 :( and no cost of living raise either - I've got rid of local cable,long distance on my phone and I don't buy books,I use the Library. I also haunt the dented can area (half price)

glad hear your still around peg.sorry that the kidney stone removeal was so hard on you.been there done that in jan.