Sticky: Attention Moderator!

Help Support CattleToday:

Running Arrow Bill

Reaction score
Think you owe the board participants an explanation on why the "Angus Burger" topic is Locked!

Trust we are not cow-towing to any Big Wheels outside that don't like our comments!

Didn't see anything obscene on the posts...is this a political issue?

Bill,

I did what a lot of other posters should do. I answered your post and instead of hitting the Submit button, I went for breakfast. Needless to say I deleted the original and started again.

These Boards are provided free of charge by Cattle Today, Inc. which I own lock, stock and barrel (that's Alabama talk) to provide a place for cattle producers to get help and share ideas. We are very tolerant of diverse, controversial and even dumb opinions. The only thing we require is relatively clean language and a touch of tolerance of other people's opinions and ideas.

I read every single post on all boards, not because I have to but because I enjoy it. In the past 6 years we have banned only one person from posting and have locked very few posts, all because they have wandered far off topic and become a name calling free for all. This post started out talking about hamburgers, then the CAB program and then just a cat fight. I deleted over ten messages in the thread, all personal attacks on various posters and none related to the topic. I locked the topic to stop the fight. Anything discussed in a locked thread can be discussed again in a new thread. Feel free to start one about either hamburgers or CAB. I am not aware of any "Big Wheels" that read our Boards and certainly none have commented about any post here.

The Moderators on this Board are committed to keeping this a friendly place for people to gather and freely share ideas. We hope that all posters share our goals.

I figured there were a bunch of deleted posts. Usually a topic that involves CAB will spring up about 10 a day and this one was lacking. I remember on the old boards there was a CAB thread that went clear off view there were so many posts.

Jake":3squxia9 said:
I figured there were a bunch of deleted posts. Usually a topic that involves CAB will spring up about 10 a day and this one was lacking. I remember on the old boards there was a CAB thread that went clear off view there were so many posts.

yep. it's kind of interesting when you're logged on during all the action.....then you know what's being deleted. i missed it this time!

Ellie May":2j3s8j78 said:
TXAG cute calf!
Ellie May

thanks. it's a picture taken last year of one of our (black) brangus/hereford calves.

Latest posts