Stephen Clark Cattle Photos

Help Support CattleToday:

Beefy

Reaction score
StephenSGCadence610profile.jpg

This is the only one i can get to work so far. more later- b
Tell them about her Steve-o

sorry, it didnt do right. will have to redo. havign problems getting pic to load.

Looks like a corrupted file there beefy.
Have you got a virus scanner checking your e-mails coming in?

This is a SG Cadence 610 calf off of an SG MVP cow. I am currently trying to sell her. I am now breaking her even though she is young because cadence are known for aditude. So I started early.

SC, i cant do anythign with the WORD pictures, or if i can i dont know how. I would save them and convert them but i cant even get them to open. if you can convert them to JPeg we'll be in business. i wonder if jpegwizard.com still works?

ATTENTION CHEROKEE RUBY:
if you are in the building could you please report to the photo department. your assistance is needed in the photo department. I repeat, Cherokee Ruby, please report to the photo department.

Have you set up an account with photobucket? Download them there and it will put them in a jpeg format for you. What kind of heifer is this? She looks red, is she supposed to be black?

Cadence of Brinks is the one that make her this color. I hate Cadence every color in the world and they mean. But the only reason we bred to this bull her mama was not taking to the AI. And by the way it is a Brangus not some tooth pick with horns.

SCfarms":23gd2nzf said:
Cadence of Brinks is the one that make her this color. I hate Cadence every color in the world and they mean. But the only reason we bred to this bull her mama was not taking to the AI.
And by the way it is a Brangus not some tooth pick with horns.[/quot :shock: e]
uh oh what he done say?

"toothpick with horns" ?? I guess that was a snide comment directed at Rustler9. And I'd guess the comment kinda spoils some of the goodwill you might have gained with the recent posting of pictures of your very nice calves. Take it FWIW, but I think you should consider choosing your words, and battles, a little more carefully, Stephen.

Oh well, if that was meant toward me, that's ok. I didn't mean anything negative about your calf. I could only see half of the picture and wasn't sure what kind she was. I guess there's alot of defensive folks around, just don't know where that comes from. Good luck with your cattle, with an attitude like that I'm sure you'll need it. :shock:

Latest posts