Steer/heifer record book imfo

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

Im compiling imformation for my steers/heifer record books. I need help with imformation on the differences in "maternal" and "paternal" breeds of cattle. I also need examples. Can you Help me. Kelly <p>
<br>
<br><hr size=4 width=75%><p>

[email protected]

(User Above)":hgurp2qf said:
:Maternal breeds are generally british breeds with a few exceptions. They typically are good mothers, good milkers and of moderate size. Examples are Angus, Hereford, and of the continental breeds Gelbvieh is an excellent maternal breed. Paternal breeds are ones that excel in growth such as Charolais, and Limousin. compiling imformation for my steers/heifer record books. I need help with imformation on the differences in "maternal" and "paternal" breeds of cattle. I also need examples. Can you Help me. Kelly <p>
<br>

[email protected]

(User Above)":2lskie5q said:
:Maternal breeds are ones that excel in traits such as milking ability. They typically are of moderate frame and are good mothers. Examples are angus, hereford, . Paternal breeds are ones that excel in growth such as charolais, and limousin. There are breeds that are considered dual purpose such as simmental, and gelbvieh. <br>Im compiling imformation for my steers/heifer record books. I need help with imformation on the differences in "maternal" and "paternal" breeds of cattle. I also need examples. Can you Help me. Kelly <p>
<br>

[email protected]

Latest posts