State Fair Results and Pics

Help Support CattleToday:

HFSimmOH

Reaction score
We had a great state fair and I thought that I would share the pictures of the calves that we took. We had a couple yearling but I have not gotten those pics back so I thought I would share these.
I know that they are not perfect and I welcome any thoughts that you might have on them, I clipped them all myself this year so that is not perfect either but the only way to learn is to do.

This is our bull, he was chosen as the Champion Senior Calf and then Res Grand Champion Bull - BD - 12-19-08, current weight - 890lbs
U053---Durango-low.jpg

Feburary Heifer - 1st in Class
W064---Jazz-low.jpg

January Heifer - 2nd in Class
U059---Sasha-low.jpg

January Heifer - 5th in Class
W055---Cassie-low.jpg

Well done on the results!

I assume the heifers were all shown in the same class? If so I'd like to hear he judge's comments.

They are all PB simmy. The bull, the black blady heifer and the red blady are all full sib embryos, sired by Built Right. The solid red heifer is out of one of our previous show heifers and sired by Bring It On.
The heifers were all in different classes, we have a pretty decent size state fair show in ohio so our classes are broke out alot to bring the class sizes down, try to keep it to about 8 head per class.

Latest posts