Starting Over (Corgi)

Help Support CattleToday:

I luv herfrds

Reaction score
Missing my Manny pretty bad. Each time I see another Corgi I just want to pick them up and take them home. Talked with a fellow Corgi lover on FB who does one breeding a year but will not have pups this year.

So I am now just starting my search for another Corgi.

Pembrokes are pretty easy to find, Cardigans almost impossible.

We breed just one litter a year. My female is my companion and worker, but I always have friends that know her ask for puppies, so we breed her in the spring so puppies are ready first part of the summer for people to work with. This year will be her third litter, and she is 5 years old. I love the puppies and hate seeing them go when the time comes, but with all of us home by the time they leave they are well on their way to being potty broke and loyal companions for life. This year I plan on keeping a female from her litter, because I have learned you can never have too many Corgi dogs!!! :lol2:

Good luck on your search and sure am sorry about your last Corgi. My wife has wanted a Corgi for years and I think when we finally move to the farm this year we might get one cause 3 dogs ain't enough for us lol.

FINALLY! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Corgi's are not easy to find in Montana! I can tell you that right now.
After much looking and talking to other Corgi owners/lovers finally found a lady with a litter of pups ready to go around the end of the month.
I have sent her my money for the pup and have the one that really spoke to me picked out. just waiting for a name to come to me for him.

As soon as I get him I will be posting pictures!

Picking him up on Sunday!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I can hardly wait! No name for him yet. Hubby has suggested Buster and Pot Licker.

Meet Happy! Yes that is his name. He has such a happy personality it just fit him.

nap time with our other Corgi Stubby.