Starting Again

Help Support CattleToday:

Calman":ug6iireb said:
alisonb":ug6iireb said:
Geez Cal, you are one mean son of a gun, just remind me to never look for trouble with you :help: :p :lol:[/quote

:lol: No Alisonb,it's not that I am so mean,I'ts that I could'nt stand the lingering looking over my shoulder wondering when and what,and where.I just like to get things like this out in the open,get it over with and move on.Trust me ignoring something of this sort won't make it go away.
And as far as being mean,nah not me,I was always to light to do heavy work. :lol:

Cal
abso'dam'lutely

I luv herfrds":2unrqu7u said:
You guys may call him a wuss for not throwing a punch at these snakes but he has always told me these slime balls are not worth going to jail nor being sued and losing our place over.
Most of you are not in his shoes.

Going to jail or being sued would not be my worries. Some of us have had to live with the outcome of such things. That is much worse. For me personally it goes back to '85. Rationalizing self defense, a bully had it comeing or other things does not take away the results. You have to live with yourself.

I luv herfrds":11wv795j said:
Hubby was in town tonight...this guy yells at hubby that he is going to take that $200 out of hubby's azz...when will these jerks just leave us alone?

Everything's negotiable. Maybe hubby could borrow this line from the dude:

[youtube]QsogswrH6ck[/youtube]

backhoeboogie":1ryh9bnt said:
I luv herfrds":1ryh9bnt said:
You guys may call him a wuss for not throwing a punch at these snakes but he has always told me these slime balls are not worth going to jail nor being sued and losing our place over.

Going to jail or being sued would not be my worries. Some of us have had to live with the outcome of such things. That is much worse. For me personally it goes back to '85. Rationalizing self defense, a bully had it comeing or other things does not take away the results. You have to live with yourself.
You forgot to register your hands as "deadly weapons". :lol2:

TexasBred":2yns6bvb said:
backhoeboogie":2yns6bvb said:
I luv herfrds":2yns6bvb said:

You forgot to register your hands as "deadly weapons". :lol2:

Hurt someone or take someone out with a car, gun, feet, hands, knife, club - anything - you gotta live with it. You told a story about a boy on a bicycle here a while back. Surely you understand. There's not a day that goes by....

You also find out you aint so tuff

ga.prime":27lcgi14 said:
I luv herfrds":27lcgi14 said:
Hubby was in town tonight...this guy yells at hubby that he is going to take that $200 out of hubby's azz...when will these jerks just leave us alone?

Everything's negotiable. Maybe hubby could borrow this line from the dude:

[youtube]QsogswrH6ck[/youtube]
i think this would leave more of a impression on him http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rq8Z5eL5 ... re=related

backhoeboogie":2omwamf6 said:
Hurt someone or take someone out with a car, gun, feet, hands, knife, club - anything - you gotta live with it. You told a story about a boy on a bicycle here a while back. Surely you understand. There's not a day that goes by....

The fact that even happened was purely accidental. But yeah, if he'd have died or been seriously hurt I'd have had to live with it the rest of life. What happened with you??

TexasBred":37gbshgz said:
backhoeboogie":37gbshgz said:

The fact that even happened was purely accidental. But yeah, if he'd have died or been seriously hurt I'd have had to live with it the rest of life. What happened with you??

That's not somewhere I want to go. Haven't even talked about it much to folks that are close to me. Don't really want to distract from I luv herfrds issues or hi-jack. Just saying that things can escalate. You may find yourself having to live with something. Her hubby may be wiser than anyone is giving him credit for. Maybe he aint a wuss, maybe he is. I can't figure how he got in the middle of this many lunnies tho.

GMN he has changed things around. He only goes into town during the day and in the middle of the week. He says he feels safer doing it that way now. He didn't even stop after his meeting in a different town last night.

now something weird had happened about a couple months ago and we blamed our son for it for awhile but we sort of wonder about that. We found one of our basement doors had been kicked and the lock on the bottom was busted and the wooden part was cracked.
Of course we immediately thought it was our son. But there was a boot print on the inside. we compared it to our sons boot. the print was too small and did not match the tread of his boot. It was too big for my boot and did not match my tread. Did not match any of hubby's boots.
house is now locked when we are gone. game cameras are up too. One camera took a picture at around 3am but did not catch anything.

thats real scary-sounds lie someone has a big hate towards you, best to really watch it-great you got cameras up, hopefully you can get this resolved eventually