Started my ...

Help Support CattleToday:

torogmc81

Reaction score
.... winter beard early this year about three weeks ago, and looks like it'll get put to use earlier than I had hoped and planned. I don't mind the cold weather but this polar front is really going to keep my TO DO list from getting any shorter. I sure hope we can get a warm up before Thanksgiving at the least. But that's how last winter was. Just assuming the below average temperatures would have to come back sooner than later, but they rarely did. Or we got a few days of warm up as a tease, and then right back to the polar vortex. Guess I'll have to wait and see, but sure could be another long cold winter. Lows in the high teens by next Monday and Tuesday :frowns:

torogmc81":lgoywl28 said:
.... winter beard early this year about three weeks ago, and looks like it'll get put to use earlier than I had hoped and planned. I don't mind the cold weather but this polar front is really going to keep my TO DO list from getting any shorter. I sure hope we can get a warm up before Thanksgiving at the least. But that's how last winter was. Just assuming the below average temperatures would have to come back sooner than later, but they rarely did. Or we got a few days of warm up as a tease, and then right back to the polar vortex. Guess I'll have to wait and see, but sure could be another long cold winter. Lows in the high teens by next Monday and Tuesday :frowns:
I started mine the dirst of last month. I refer to it as my "Annual Protest To Winter"

Ya I have been giving my razor a break also..........
The fleas are the pits though. :roll:
Moniqueslegs.jpg

I started my mine in September...... of 1978. I do keep it trimmed up. My oldest son on the other hand is beginning to look like he wants a part on Duck Dynasty.

Latest posts