Started feeding hay a little early

Help Support CattleToday:

DCA farm

Reaction score
Well guess you can say I started feeding hay alittle early cows tore panel down at barn and got into a stall where they could get to a roll now I got a mess to clean up

That stinks. Grass has been so good here this year I think we could take hay out to them and they wouldn't touch it.

JParrott said:
That stinks. Grass has been so good here this year I think we could take hay out to them and they wouldn't touch it.

Good grass here as well but I've got a young bull that likes to go places he don't belong I'm
90% sure he's the one tore the panel down

I've been feeding hay for 2 months now. A few months ago my cows broke through the fence and 10 of them ate a months worth of grain. I'm still cleaning it up. They are tricky buggers

Mine managed to get into the barn, apparently the day we left for vacation in early July. They spent the entire week laying in there through the day. They ate all the square bales I had left, and there wasn't a square inch that wasn't covered in shyt.

M.Magis said:
Mine managed to get into the barn, apparently the day we left for vacation in early July. They spent the entire week laying in there through the day. They ate all the square bales I had left, and there wasn't a square inch that wasn't covered in shyt.

What always shocks me when they do this is the amount they manage to spray on the walls of my barn. Mine even managed to somehow turn on the water. Blows my mind.

Latest posts