started calving(pics)

Help Support CattleToday:

Angus Cowman

Reaction score
the Great State of Mental Distress ( Florida)
cows002.jpg

cows001.jpg

not the best pics but a hfr calf out of a 2nd calver

Hey AC i got a picture of a critter that kinda looks like that little fellar.The wife gets them on the computer today i show it to you tonight.

Good looking pair. I like cows that calve right out in the open. Most of mine prefer the trees.

Pics would have been much better if you wern't so far away :lol2:

Of course it hard to snap and run at the same time. :help:

AC,

Are you in the Ozarks? That's a nice looking moma - now you just have, what, about a month or two of furious calving to look forward to. Calving time can be the best time or the worst time. Hopefully yours will be the former rather than the later!

cypressfarms":fbqf6wws said:
AC,

Are you in the Ozarks? That's a nice looking moma - now you just have, what, about a month or two of furious calving to look forward to. Calving time can be the best time or the worst time. Hopefully yours will be the former rather than the later!
Yes I am in the Ozarks and hopefully 95% of my calving will be done by the 1st of October

Started calving last wednesday morning and as of last night I had 19 calves on the ground so not a bad start shows the boys were working and getting them covered on the first heat

only my ratio#s for now aren't looking to good 15 hfrs and 4 bull calves but it is early so the #s will change Hopefully
last few yrs have ran about 60% bulls

Latest posts