Stars of Texas sale

Help Support CattleToday:

Lot 48, bid on a few others but they went a little over what i felt like paying for one that day. But Im happy with her shes a really nice made female with pretty good numbers, and gentle as a puppy

We tried to buy two. I told my son he could bid up to 4000 eac. one went for 9500, the other for 6500. needless to say he never got his hand up.

Angus In Texas":22u7q9y4 said:
Avalon,

Wish we coulda met.

Well I told that dawg gawn kid of mine to find you. I think he was to busy going back and forth to the show barn.
At least I tried by proxy....

I think she was 39. Heifer by BC Marathon. Do you two remeber what she brought.

I tried to write down all the prices that they went for and I have that she went for $10,000...the lots in front of her and following averaged between 4500-6000

Scotty":36y05zo8 said:
I think she was 39. Heifer by BC Marathon. Do you two remeber what she brought.
I think thats one of the heifers we went after. My son told me that she brought 9500.00
Of course when she went past the 4 that we agreed upon he lost count. Then again as the Aggies say what-a-ya expect he goes to Blinn-dergarten.

Haha I went there for a semester, and got out as quick as I could that place has got to be the smallest campus on earth with 10,000 students. Back at good ol Tarleton State now, same amount of students with a much much bigger and nicer campus. But she was one, if not the high selling heifer. There were quite a few nice ones offered in the sale.

GRTiger85":1lg8iave said:
Haha I went there for a semester, and got out as quick as I could that place has got to be the smallest campus on earth with 10,000 students. Back at good ol Tarleton State now, same amount of students with a much much bigger and nicer campus. But she was one, if not the high selling heifer. There were quite a few nice ones offered in the sale.
He has to stay till he finishes he's on scholarship. They seems to take decent care of the Ag students.

Latest posts