Star Lake Hereford sale

Help Support CattleToday:

I just looked at the catalog. I think those cattle get flatter sided and more narrow made every year. :shock:

You think so Cert. they keep winning Denver though. Probably because they keep adding frame to there cattle. Mt friends from Ct. bought lot 1 bull calf

certherfbeef":tubnuvwu said:
I just looked at the catalog. I think those cattle get flatter sided and more narrow made every year. :shock:
I disagree with that statement. The cattle were very thick and had big tops and lots of depth and volume. I am a big fan of the Star Lake Program. :cboy:

shutskytj":1i7b6d2n said:
You think so Cert. they keep winning Denver though. Probably because they keep adding frame to there cattle. Mt friends from Ct. bought lot 1 bull calf
Would have been Old Beech Farm, CT.? He was a good looking bull and I liked the looks of him as well. :cboy:

shutskytj":2e5kmq0g said:
That was the Carla cow one of her fall calves sold for 50,000
I bidded on Carla, but of course came up very short. We did buy the Lot 25 cow, NJW 832W Faithful 79G. She will enter our donor program. :cboy:

Hill Creek yes it was Old Beech Farm they actually bought there first animal off me now they are trying it big time also Rocking M Farm from CT. all good friends with Ted Wheeler who started working at Star Lake. Star Lake bought outTed's cattle Double M-B Ranch from MAss.

Latest posts