squeeze chutes

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

I am looking for a used squeeze chute or if anyone know who has the best price on a new one. Any help would be much appreciated.
<br>
<br><hr size=4 width=75%><p>

[email protected]

(User Above)":81zj60hk said:
: I am looking for a used squeeze chute or if anyone know who has the best price on a new one. Any help would be much appreciated.<p>Billy, I'm not sure that you gave everyone enough information. What size of animal do you plan to work in the chute? How many now? Do you have plans or space to grow? Are you just going to do vet type jobs? Do you have any plans to AI in this chute?<p>Filson makes a good looking chute in regular and XL size. Can work most cattle in the regular chute, but if you plan to AI and your cows are large you likely need the XL chute. These are about $ 1200 to $1600 new and can purchase at Tractor Supply Stores.<p>Prefert and Powder River are likely to be the most expensive new, but you would have to hit them with a bulldozer to hurt them. These are about $ 2500 to $ 2800 and about $ 1300 to $ 1500 used or at auction. <p>W W has good chutes also.<p>I only have a For Most headgate, but would love a complete squeeze chute someday. It's alot safer and quicker too.<p>Just remember, you get what you pay for! One injury to an animal or especially to your self, family member, vet or paid/unpaid worker will pay for alot of working chute.<p>Phil in MS
<br>

[email protected]

(User Above)":16s4aa8w said:
: I am looking for a used squeeze chute or if anyone know who has the best price on a new one. Any help would be much appreciated.<p>I have a for-most chute and head gate,it was one of the best investments I have made. We work 290 cows and calves tru our setup.Best place to look at stuff is at a equipment show or a agribition type event.Most will have alot of equipment there and you can pull,tug and slam gates to you are worn out,also on the last day there might be a deal on it so they do not have to take it down and load it up.
<br>

[email protected]

> : I am looking for a used squeeze
> chute or if anyone know who has
> the best price on a new one. Any
> help would be much appreciated.
> Billy, I'm not sure that you gave
> everyone enough information. What
> size of animal do you plan to work
> in the chute? How many now? Do
> you have plans or space to grow?
> Are you just going to do vet type
> jobs? Do you have any plans to AI
> in this chute? Filson makes a good
> looking chute in regular and XL
> size. Can work most cattle in the
> regular chute, but if you plan to
> AI and your cows are large you
> likely need the XL chute. These
> are about $ 1200 to $1600 new and
> can purchase at Tractor Supply
> Stores. Prefert and Powder River
> are likely to be the most
> expensive new, but you would have
> to hit them with a bulldozer to
> hurt them. These are about $ 2500
> to $ 2800 and about $ 1300 to $
> 1500 used or at auction. W W has
> good chutes also. I only have a
> For Most headgate, but would love
> a complete squeeze chute someday.
> It's alot safer and quicker too.
> Just remember, you get what you
> pay for! One injury to an animal
> or especially to your self, family
> member, vet or paid/unpaid worker
> will pay for alot of working
> chute. Phil in MS I recomend you don't use a Pierson I work for a vet and they are the worst chutes we work with.....Mike

Dakota West
[email protected]

Latest posts