Squeeze Chute

Help Support CattleToday:

cfpinz

Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with these chutes? Looks like a lot of chute for the money.

Better yet, anyone semi-local to Virginia have a used chute sitting around that needs a new home? Portable would be great, but not necessary.

Thanks.

You can pick your head gate. They look good from the pic.
The manual gate reminds me a lot of our ForMost, really like it. Would love to find a used ForMost, just not willing to spend new money on one of them for this purpose.

No. But looks well built. I'm getting a new Arrowquip Q-catch.

Their manufacturing facility is about an hour away from me. We have one of their hydraulic chutes at work and it has a lot of nice features. I added another hydraulic valve at the back to run the back gate for times we're working something alone.

Anyone have any experience with these chutes? Looks like a lot of chute for the money.

Better yet, anyone semi-local to Virginia have a used chute sitting around that needs a new home? Portable would be great, but not necessary.

Thanks.
Nice chute. That is a lot of chute for the price !!!
A q-catch 84 I believe currently is over $10,000.

I'm going to hire SmokinM to rope them, they're nasty little boogers.
😂😂😂😂😂😂 Anytime!

I looked at those panels pretty hard before I bought my guardrail and wanted to get a few bow gates made for my pen. I couldnt find a lot about them but i also couldnt find anything bad about them. Thats almost as good. If you get ready to order let me know I may pull the trigger on some bow gates so you can pay the freight!😂

😂😂😂😂😂😂 Anytime!

I looked at those panels pretty hard before I bought my guardrail and wanted to get a few bow gates made for my pen. I couldnt find a lot about them but i also couldnt find anything bad about them. Thats almost as good. If you get ready to order let me know I may pull the trigger on some bow gates so you can pay the freight!😂
Freight hell, road trip! We'll pick up Kenny on the way through and stop at every Bucc-ee's along the way! 🍻

I have never regretted getting mine; I love my Arrowquip chute, but there are times I wish I had the hydraulic one. I also bought the Arrowquip easy flow alley.
For absolutely no reason, hydraulic chutes make me nervous. Lack of control? I've never used they hydraulics on our Priefert and our Titan is manual. We're building a new corral and just using panels for the alley.

Thanks.
Looks similar to my Pearson, I like it.

Latest posts