Square tube panels/gates...where to get them?

Help Support CattleToday:

Wisteria Farms

Reaction score
Hi all..
Neighbor has his whole barn outfitted with gates/panels of various sizes/walk doors/calf panels/etc. Says he bought the whole setup at auction YEARS ago....

I really like them...does anyone know where to get them? The latches are all spring-loaded squeeze type. The only company I came up with online was Titan. Anyone know anything about that company either?
Thanks!

check out W-W or preiferts webb sites.they should have the panels an gates your looking for.

Wisteria
Bet they were made by Riverroad. They're located in Pontiac, IL. If you get up to the Beef Expo later this month they will be there. They have standard sizes and build to spec. As far as I'm concerned they are the best.

Angus Cowman":20ezwxo2 said:
for a small fee I can start building you as many as you want tomorrow

how many 100-200 or 500 :lol:
Send me about 10 samples. I'll get back with you when I'm ready to order.
:)

Angus Guy":15u5tp54 said:
Wisteria
Bet they were made by Riverroad. They're located in Pontiac, IL. If you get up to the Beef Expo later this month they will be there. They have standard sizes and build to spec. As far as I'm concerned they are the best.
Matter of fact...we are going to be there! I'll look for them...thanks!!

Wisteria Farms":1ojgibzy said:
Angus Cowman":1ojgibzy said:

Don't laugh...you're not that far from me....
I love building them out of Sq tubing is so much easier

I have some that are sq tubiing uprights and then pipe cross bars but I built them for permanet corral panels for a guy and I had a few extra and they are way to heavy a 10ft panel 6ft tall weighs about 140lbs

I built a corral for a guy and he wanted it built out of sq tubing and we turned it an 1/8 turn so all the horizontals were diamonds and it is really nice and stout

Angus Cowman":2uwdc4gn said:
Wisteria Farms":2uwdc4gn said:
Angus Cowman":2uwdc4gn said:

Don't laugh...you're not that far from me....
I love building them out of Sq tubing is so much easier

I have some that are sq tubiing uprights and then pipe cross bars but I built them for permanet corral panels for a guy and I had a few extra and they are way to heavy a 10ft panel 6ft tall weighs about 140lbs

I built a corral for a guy and he wanted it built out of sq tubing and we turned it an 1/8 turn so all the horizontals were diamonds and it is really nice and stout

Yes, I like the better strength (though I don't know for SURE that it IS stronger) but I also like that he had some rather large feed troughs that hung really well (they must have been made for the system) as they fit perfectly on the crossbars and dont flop around. The doors...as I said...are a spring-squeeze/toggle type thing on nice hinges. He's had this for YEARS and it all still looks brand new (no part of it shows bent crossmembers from them standing on it, etc.) Unlike my gates around here that are BENT from the bull sticking his head through and from them standing on them, etc. I'm going to start only investing in the BEST from now on...as the others just don't last.

Latest posts